1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Marquez Vs. Mayweather 9-19-09

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by synno2004, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, get em!

2. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

For the record im not Mexican.But castillo is not a great mexican champion.Chavez was 103 when they fought&Diego coralles is Dominican not Mexican.And while I will agree he was a big puncher but lets be honest with our selfs he is not a great boxer.I guess my issue with your boy is personal he is making a mokery of what in my oppinion is the greatest sport we know.I will admit he is very talented but we have yet to see where his heart is at.Either cuz he is that good or cuz of lack of good experienced compitition.But anyways I recent you saying I dont know sh*t ABOUT boxing I think a apology is in order.Thank you apology accepted.HOLLA AT YOUR BOY.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  3. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

for the record i never stated that u were mexican, also never stated that corrales was mexican, yes he wasnt the best boxer in the world but he was a huge puncher he was knockin bi*ches out the ring and for you to say that floyds heart has never been tested once again you know nothing about the sport because if you did you would have known that floyd faught castillo the 1st time with a hurt sholder and a cracked rib and still went 12 rounds & won, sounds like a bulldogg to me not a f*king staff and made it look easy the second time around, o yea and chavez weighed 103 when he faught floyd??? hahahahah floyd never faught at the weight as a pro in his life. ONe more thing before i go, if you would have put castillo in his prime against marquez at 135 marquez would have been finished in short order, castillo was an animal and a great champ, and for your apology the only thing im sorry for is juan manuel marquez R.I.P. bank on it

4. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

\
    Lets just correct this he did not knock PAC out but he did beat his ass like he took Marquez last burrito....

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Mayweather doesnt loose!!!!! EVER

6. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

What are you saying here he did have a good fight ZAB he got pressured his corner got pissed off and you know the rest..:D

7. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Damn right he dont and I dont see that changeing. So the F what Floyd dont like getting hit if youre favorite boxer does you must lose alot of money. Floyds fights are masterfull, Gracefull, Elagent and a damn plesure to watch. Dont get me wrong I like a good slugfest but I also appreciate the way Floyd fustrates and then Picks apart his oponits. He is a smart fighter with incredible speed and skills with bottom end to boot! Stop the hate already!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  8. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

I dissagree with you on this Chavez was not a Mayweather not good enough Castillo was good but did not bring it all to the Box now Diaz he did his thing but if you saying Mayweather is going to knock out Marquez in my opinion it will be a decision and Mayweather will win heck i bet on Mayweather. AND IM A CHICANO:cool:

9. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

Pacman fight was a draw. I hate to say it, but, I take Mayweather in this one.

10. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

This is a meaningless coversation cuz COTTO is gonna destroy the winner(floydxmarquez) after he knocks out pac so lets start a new debate.

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

cotto already got whipped....

12. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Yeah by a guy with a cement block in his glove.who by the way got knocked the heck out by mosley who has no power.Damn boxing is fu**ed up wright now.

13. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Let me guess you must be one of them sistrunk boys huh?

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I forgot about that!!!!:rolleyes:

15. jmc

jmc Pup

I think mayweather will win it but it will be close, both safty first fighters after all, mayweather has side stepped some fights in the last few years and played it pretty safe, the fight i would pay to see would be shane mosley vs mayweather.

16. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

17. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Dade honestly I think Cotto could beat Pac BUT Cotto has that cut under his right eyebrow and Pac has a fast left so I think Cotto will have a big fight there.

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Goin into 5th..seems like Mayweather has won all rounds, didnt surprise me...But im still rootin for Marquez. Marques goin uphill on this one by 3-4lbs..

19. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Mayweather Might Be The Greatest

20. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Mayweather won