1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Marquez Vs. Mayweather 9-19-09

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by synno2004, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

i seen it on youtube. fuggin nasty.

2. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Not at all they are going to get it on they both have a lot to prove.

3. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Now Pac's name is in this but if anybody saw that PAC vs Marquez if you now boxing Marquez beat that ASSSSS!!! im not going to say he won the first one but a draw was due why won't Pac take a nother Marquez fight now pound for pound Mayweather is the best in his class but ZAB also did his thing in there if Marquez keeps his cool and does his thing it could be a big surprise!

4. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

I wouldnt say Marquez beat his(Pac) ass but definitley won majority of the rounds! I hope Marquez wins against Ugly Boy Floyd cause a Pac/Marquez 3 would be a great fight. You know they will bring it but the public will pay bigger money to see Floyd/Pac in a Mega $$$ Bout! You gotta remember that boxing is a business before a sport and they will go where the $money$ is.

5. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

I think its not going to happen any time soon Pacs manager wont take a 50/50 pay and Mayweather won't take any less so like you said NORCALRED it is a biss but it would be a good fight but in my eyes PAC did get his ass beat knocking Marquez more then once and could not finish the job what do you call that.

6. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

I gotta agree that Pac shoulda finished but that just shows Marquez's skill level. That's why I think that Marquez has a great shot against Mayweather but I just think that Politics will get involved. We'll see!

7. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

My money is on marquez because thats were the big payday is for them boys.You know la cosanostra,mafia,.Besides marquez is the equivalent to a eli dog rough&lots of mouth.Floyd staff show dog.He never fought any one in there prime.greatest of all time."marvoulous Marvin Hagler".

8. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

I do not dissagree with you a bit but if they fight like i think they will it will be a FU&*!@# great fight.

9. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

No no no.....Besides marquez is the equivalent to a eli dog rough&lots of mouth (you forgot barnstorming, and rough curs).

Floyd staff show dog (really not that, more like a game ass head dog, gets his opponents frustrated until they quit then moves in for the kill :cool:)

10. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

WOW?We are talking about Floyd Mayweather wright?Rough CUR HUH you must of had your heart taken by one of those rough curs.

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Maywether a staff???Please! He is gonna whop that head Boy.Rotfl
    (starts chanting)
    MAYWETHER!!!!! MAYWETHER!!!!! MAYWETHER!!! MAYWETHER!!!!

12. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

Floyd is the truth. nuff said

13. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

You do realize he has not fought in 2 years.He is fighting a guy thats straight ahead a wont back down.And oh yeah by the way he beat pacquio.good luck your gonna need it.

14. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

He's never fought any one in their prime.Dela hoya old,Juda old,Gatti old, nuff said

15. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Never, but you are breaking my heart because your spelling and grammar suck...lol. Here's the bottom line, when you play roulette always bet on BLACK. ;)

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Mayweather, the man was born to box. Tremendous talent, hard worker, theres a reason hes undefeated.

17. cutt

cutt CH Dog

could the reason be that he never went into a REAL MEXICAN CHAMPION.

MArquez got knock doen 3times in first and got his nose broke with Paq...To end uyp knockin him out...He came frm the bottom to take it...

18. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Could be. We'll have to see. Mayweather has never been put in many tough situations because he boxes smart and reserved. Very cold and calculated about how he does his business.

Its hard to bet against Floyd when all he does is produce.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
  19. Yummy.....some nice hot urine in the morning.....[licking lips].....aaaaah, refreshing!

that out of the way, I HATE 24/7's injustice and the stupidity of Marquez's camp!

What goddam reason do they have to tell Floyd and his posse what they are training for and strategy? There is a reason why many boxers avoid training in public. You do not see Floyd allowing video taping of his sparring sessions....you do not hear jack sh!t from Floyd's uncle or father while training.....the only thing you see Floyd do is hit the speed bag and go through the slapping punches routine with his uncle. Oh but Marquez and Nacho feel the need to entertain US and inform Floyd by talking freely while being recorded. Unless Nacho is saying something opposite to what they really mean, they effing added one more thing to overcome....them giving up strategy.

Just the same, I am cheering for Marquez. I want him to slap the money signs out Floyd's face. Can someone please get Floyd an accountant before he ends up living on the second floor of a gym? Also, damn, is Marquez not making much money in all those fights he has had upto today? His house looks too humble for someone who has earned millions of dollars....and damn Marquez, hook your parents up some! They are still living in the apartment you grew up in.....what's up with that? Also, did anyone noticed Marquez father dissing the other boxer son by not even acknowledging his existance? Damn, that was messed up of him. No wonder the interaction between Marquez and father seem formal at best. A true shame.

Anyway, I hope the public complaints of Floyd not enjoying getting hit makes him fight the good fight and not run about the ring like bambi through the forrest.

Unfortunately though, while I am a boxing fan, I am an MMA fan as well. It was not hard making the decision....$50 for one fight (floyd vs Marquez...since who the F knows who else is fighting) or $45 for UFC (which has several good matches)......Glad the internet provides these shows for free....:D

20. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

dade county u dont no sh*t about boxing for you to say that floyd has not faced top competition, he has beat castillo twice while in his prime, beat chavez also and they both were real mexican champions so i dont see where that dumb a** comment came in to play, O yea he also stopped diego corralles who was the biggest puncher in the 135 pound weight division at the time and floyd made it look easy,and when comparing floyd to bulldogs both of you were wrong, he is a fu*ing ace he lacks nothing and adjust to anybodys style, he can work the head and the body marquez will be stopped around the 7th or 8th round. O yea and u guys have forgotten marquez has all the heart in the world but his chin is suspect, have you guys forgot that juan diaz hurt marquez with a left hook and diaz cant punch threw a wet paper bag. MAYWEATHER bank on it$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$