1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Marquez Vs. Mayweather 9-19-09

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by synno2004, Sep 14, 2009.

1. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

Who are you rooting for? WHERE IS YOUR MONEY AT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have to go with the RAZA on this one!!!!

[​IMG]

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Im with you on this also. Although I would love to see the MAy and Paq.

3. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

me too Paq is a tough cookie for sure!

4. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

One At A Time Buddy...................................

5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Simply Put Maywether gonna whop that boy!!!!
    Mi. Represent!!!!:cool:

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I dont kno bout that BIG...Marquez has training regime like no other...
    Hes gonna make May wrk for this...

7. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Cutt
    Did Marques Grow up 35 minites awayfrom ME?????
    NOooooooooooooooooooo...He diden't Cutt Soooooooooo...
    FlooooYD!!!! Flooyd!!!! Floyd! Floyd!
    Mi. REPRESENT

8. cutt

cutt CH Dog

BIG Marques grew up damnnear 18hrs away frm me. Never been to Mex City, but I swear we have eaten the same tortillas (harina)flour.

And for that we have toplace a wager...Loser is thrown in the pit for no reason..lol

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

LOL.....damn ..ROTFL >>>>Well ........I GUESS, ITS ON!!!

10. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Mayweather will win! I see it going similar to his fight with Baldomir, BORING!

11. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

yep, a very defensive fighter makes boring fights most of the time for the average ppl. But damn he got skills ! love his straight right hand

12. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I got Maywether. That man work for his. He don't have a perfect record for nothin...... Him and Pac is what I'm waitin for. Pac might make his ass wish he steped out the game for good. thats goin to be a good one.

Vic

13. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

14. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

Just like what Paulie Malanaggie said, "Boxing is full of shit"! That's why Mayweather will win. I like Marquez but there's too much politics in boxing. It makes more $en$e for Mayweather to win so that he will match up against Pac in a Megafight assuming that Pac will get past Cotto. That's where boxing will rake in the BIG $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I think Marquez has the talent and skill to execute a victory over uglyboy Floyd but it's gonna be tough for Marquez to punch something that's not there. Floyd does not like to get hit so he will get on his bike. I'd love too see Marquez and Pac duke it out one more time. You know they will bring it! But.... boxing politics is gonna take over. They know that Pac and Mayweather is what the public is gonna pay top dollar for. Therefore they(boxing) will decide the outcome!

15. norcalreds.com

norcalreds.com Big Dog

BTW... that gotdamn Mayweather Sr. is so f_ckin full of himself! That muther effer needs to go ef his self in the ass!!

16. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

I got to agree with Synno and Cutt, I got Marquez in this one and Arreola on the 26th.
    Marquez will bring to much heat for Mayweather to handle.
    Arreola is a beast, Klitschko has never met anyone like him.

17. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Marquez will get his ass whooped!! And Pac too!!

Ya'll probably ain't never seen Mayweather fight before until he fought DLH & Hatton, and have gotten caught up in all the hype!! Expand your horizon's. BEST P4P EVER.

GET ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH HIM VS JUDAH & CASTILLO

18. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Its plain and simple, Mayweather is a bully, scared shitless to fight somebody his own size, Ricky Hatton= Blown up light welter, De Le Hoya = well passed it (and he still kept it competitive / winning till he ran out of steam) and Marquez is a lot smaller than either of those then he wants to fight PacMan?

Plain and simple he is a bully. Wont fight Cotto, Margarito (Pre Ban), Sugar Shane, any of those fights would prove he has some balls.

That being said, I cant see Mayweather losing, he is just to big for JMM and a master technician.

think Marquez will keep it interesting, give Floyd a few scares along the way but lose in the end.

Marquez is crafty and could pull it off but if I had to put the house on it, my money is with Money.

I just hope I'm wrong and JMM spanks the bully

19. KBK

KBK Big Dog

Arreola is going to get a beat down I reckon, no skills and VK just has the range, will be jab and move, break him down around 8 / 10 rounds

just my 2 cents

20. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

I heard Marquez drinks his own piss. Thats a crazy muther. I'm going for Marquez.