1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

marijuana inside the firewood

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marty, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

"Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He's hiding' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hiding' it there."

"Thank you very much for the call, sir."

The next day, the Sheriff's! Deputie s descend on Virgil's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.

Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house. "Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?"

"Yeah!"

"Did they chop your firewood?"

"Yep!"

"Happy Birthday, buddy!"

(Rednecks know how to get-er-dun)

2. Suki

Suki Guest

LMAO!!!!!
    that was good!
    will hafta remember that!!!!!;)

3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

good one bud. *thoughts of burnin BIG logs* :)

4. Ratler123

Ratler123 Big Dog

haha pretty funny

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Thats the way we get er dun down south Lmao :D

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

swwwwwwww~ Good idea! :) ;)