1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Manbiters whats your opinion?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by rayne_terror03, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

His breeding would be for my purposes only!!!
    and I'm looking to see what i get.....If I'm wrong and it doesn't work out at least I've got all the pups.

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

for the Opening Post... that i think was the issue...

3. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

Manbiters should be culled
    i work for a company that involves me dealing with the public at their own house
    i nearly got bitten by one of those 70 lb bully dogs
    i have quite a few bulldogs but i was scared for my life
    never called ac on anyone but i did that day that dog was a danger to his neighborhood

4. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Let me get this right.... you called AC on someones dog, that was in their Yard?
    :confused:

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

yeah im almost always against callin the AC, they juyst make situations much more difficult than they have to be. rather knock on the door and solve problem with the owner.
    OP remember the damage each dog bite does to the breed, be careful who gets a pup off you. Im sure you are more than capable of dealing with this situation tho Buck:cool:

6. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

no offense but imho u shouldnt have called AC. u were on THEIR property.and the dog "nearly" bit you he DIDNT bite you. the person should have put the dog away while he had company though thats 100% for sure!!but even though he should have put him away you know the dogs as you say u have some yourself so you should have asked him to put them away . again its just my opinion