1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

manbiter = cur??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by alabama, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

With all due respect, once that dog knew that was your arm, that dog should of immediately let go.

As far as your comparison to your kids, there is none. Dogs should not be compared to kids, ever.

2. Michele

Again, with all due respect.....these dogs are bred for DA, NOT HA.

And even IF they go for the first thing, which might be a human hand, they should immediately let go.

Sorry, but once that dog knew what was in his mouth, he should of immediately released.

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

THATS STILL A SHOCKING EXCUSE......you didnt correct the dog because it had its eyes closed??....where its eyes not open before it grabbed your arm?....does it usually have its eyes closed before it grabs something?i dont care how driven it is.....its still stupid not to correct that action from a dog....

4. Michele

This is what I have the most problem with.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

quote-She growled when she first saw him, so from then on she was crated up. When my son began to crawl he went straight to her crate and boy she went crazy! Most people would say to have her put down, but I know this breed of dogs better than I know myself, and I know that was not her fault. She was doing what she was bred to do, and that is to be a predator.-unquote .................you are fucking kidding me???even my missus who is sat here reading this has been with me since i started the dogs....she might not know much...as its my thing....but even she says that dog has no reason to be on this earth....which i agree with....i hope you get out of dogs soon.....you and your dogs are a liability to the public and the breed...theres us wanting to stop BSL.....and your admitting on this forum that your dogs want to attack kids cos they are predators.....FOR FUCK SAKE....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
  6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

You serious? You really calling out people and dissing their dogs because they're not in the same situation as you and won't accept the same kinds of misplaced aggresion crap that you will? Honestly?

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

gorilla if i was ever sat in a pub with you having a conversation and you came off with that shite i and michelle just quoted about your dog wanting to attack your child and you said the same shit........boy......thered be a pint glass or bottle with your name wrote all over it....:mad:

8. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

You seriously comparing your kids to your dogs? Sure, some things set dogs off. However, if you don't know what those things are, don't have a way to handle the dogs properly, and know for a fact that you know more than everyone-that's an owner a dog doesn't need, ever.

9. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

In my very limited experience, true finely tuned athletic machines keep their eyes open and know whether they've got a hold of head, or just an ass.

10. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

DEEP DEEEEEEEP Game dog is a manbiter I account them as a Cur but I think they just got some really deep game into them

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

WHAT??.....:confused:.....ive no idea what thats meant to mean....are you saying a manbiter is biting people because its got "deep game"??

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

im lost too...

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

this thread is pretty funny.:rolleyes:

14. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

I mean I don't accuount them as a cur* my bad I aplogize

15. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

no peppa thats not where im tring to head

16. Michele

I don't care how old the dog is and I don't care that the dog never saw a baby before. A lunging bulldog at a baby is not normal.

And, newflash, this breed is not supposed to be unpredictable. They are supposed to be DA, not HA AND not lunging at babies or grabbing arms. I don't even own this breed and I know that this behavior is totally unacceptable.

17. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Not really michelle.i have a bitch all her life.when my mrs had our baby the first time she saw the baby she lunged for her as she didnt know what the FUCK it was!! After time and getting used to her noises etc she is now best of friends with her.this bitch is 100 % with people and kids,as for the baby she didnt know what the hell it was,as soon as she worked her out she was fine so agree with gorilla actually

18. Michele

Ok. I stand corrected:) with regard to the baby. It just seems to go against everything I have learned about this breed. I guess I learned something new today:)

19. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Not that she done it out of nastiness just she genuinely didnt know what the noise was i hope that is coming across.if she knew it was a baby and continued to act wierd around her then yeah that would be off in my eyes but first off i understand the confusion

20. Michele

I understand. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.