1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

manbiter = cur??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by alabama, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You are really picking the wrong person to f*ck with my friend. I am not some new comer who doesn't know about bulldogs and has pretty humaniac ideals.

I do love that because I have a deaf, mentally retarded rescue animal in my avatar you are going to pick on me? You are hysterical. I've had many different avatars on this board - some game dog related some not. I'm sorry I did not pick a picture of a famous dog from the past or a current game bred dog this time around - I picked one of the countless dogs I've done rescue with, and some how that means I am stupid because I don't accept my dogs biting me?

And there is a big difference between human aggression and you being stupid and getting bit because you tried to grab a toy in the heat of the moment. That is a totally different fuck up on your own part, especially if the dog bit you on purpose, that is called resource guarding and you shouldn't accept that bullshit from your dogs either. Just because a dog is game bred doesn't give it a free excuse to be a miserable biting dickhead about its food or toys. If it was really that the dog had no idea your hand was in there - well then you are still the stupid one because you should have realized not to throw your hand into the biting path of a dog that worked up over a toy.

And what the f*ck is wrong with a prong collar? Unless you are assuming that dog had it on 24 hours a day (which he never did, it was for walks only), you have no right to bitch. Guess what, rescue animals, especially ones that have a chance of being adopted out to a new home, need to learn manners - this is not a matter of letting a "bulldog be a bulldog"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
  2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

do we know eachother??:p

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

so tell me muppet.....how do you correct a dog that you have owned/fed/trained for a certain amount of time into not biting or snapping at you??.....i dont know one man that would put with that.......or even let it get past the 1st attempt.......you are full BS....YOU DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE....AND YOU DONT USE PHYSICAL FORCE..........lets hear it then cesar.....how do you correct your dogs in these points??....youve said its happened a few times.....lmfao.....AND YOU STILL AINT LEARNED HOW TO STOP IT....???? .....IDIOT....

4. And when did I say man biters are curs? I never did, I just said you sure as hell will never find me feeding one.

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

"LOVE ON THEM"..(whatever the fuck that is:rolleyes:)...aint exactly working is it though??....you have admitted your dogs snap at your face and rag your arm in a none friendly way....surley your thick fucking mutts should see and feel and tast and know the difference??.....must just be your dogs and the "LOVE ON THEM TRAINING".....your full of shit gorrilla boy..NOTICE....i appologise to any forum members for my abusive attitude and harsh words towards GORILLA....no offense meant to anyone other than GORILLA....go into thier chainspaces and love on them....and get ye face snapped at??......lmao......what sort of LOVING are you doing???;);):D

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

Gorilla=doggy fiddler......:d

7. alabama

alabama Big Dog

Im sure as shit hes not gonna be naming any dogs hes owned gorilla but take it from me the man has owned a fair few good ones and knows what hes talkin bout (at least before the off licence opens lol):D

8. KINGKRACKER1

KINGKRACKER1 Big Dog

ME TO:eek:

9. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

i have an extreme range of intrests, terrace culture and what spawned from it bein one of em.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hkYJ7ADyKU[/ame]

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

;) AHHHH.....dont it sound sweet..only a pup then too......:)

11. Inter-tel

Inter-tel Big Dog

Some of the best things ever imported to this hillbillies ears.

12. peppapig

peppapig Banned

.........:d;)

13. peppapig

peppapig Banned

your a cunt bama.....:D:D....lmao

14. peppapig

peppapig Banned

silly gorilla fella....you just edited the originall post you made earlier with this one.....dont go back-tracking.....shocked at that idiotic attempt to cover your stupid thick comments/opinion....:eek:

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

if i have to watch out for my dogs mistaking a fur collar on a person for something it thinks it should have.....then ill get worried....but as my dogs know the fucking difference between 4 legs and a bit of fur on a coat.....ill sleep easy....can you say the same??keep them nutjob fur attacking mental case arm chomping apbt's.....ill stick to the dogs that can tell the difference.....:p:p:D .....TWAT....

16. alabama

alabama Big Dog

I will say one thing though peppa gorilla has given me some invaluable advice on another thread and wouldnt know the stuff hes told me if he knows nothin like your makin out,so play nice now ya hear!!:D:D

17. peppapig

peppapig Banned

mate im playing nice....a heated debate is just that....heated lol....and its winter....we need some heat....ill say this politely....only for this post now.....i disagree with his man biters/face snappers/arm chompers....and how how he "LOVES".them.....pmsl...:D:rolleyes:

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

anyway mate......should ye not be asleeeeeeeep........lol....:D:D:p .......ahem....

19. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Im think both of you made good points

and Iv seen dogs that would attack anyone wearing a baseball cap but if the same person would take the cap off and come back the dog would be cool

these dogs are something else

and no two are alike :)

20. homer39

homer39 Banned

i get what your saying gorilla, its abit like people not likeing dogs trying to kill anything when there been walked,you either can handle it or you cant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.