1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Man talks on the phone to another man and gets arrested.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Randy70, May 18, 2016.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

A man called me from Tennessee and said he was talking dogs and dogfights from the past to a guy on the phone. He didn't know the man had his phone tapped by the FBI due to suspensions of drug sales. He said they came and arrested him for their conversation about dogfights. Everyone knows including his Lawyer that this will be overturned. Yet he will be out the expense of getting this overturned. I want to know what happened to the freedom of speech in this case. I worked at a place when I was a young man. They had an intercom in each shop. The management was listening in to people's conversation over the intercom. They called Ray to the office and the boss said why are you cussing me to people in your shop. I was filling out some paperwork in the office and heard their conversation. Ray was retired Military. He told the Bosses. I fought in three wars to be able to say whatever and whenever I want to say it. He said, If you do not like what I said you can kiss my ass. He walked out and went back to work. Nothing ever happened to him for what he said. I guess they gave some thought to freedom of speech when he laid it out to them.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

That's bad.Can't trust folks these days.

3. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I always thought u had to be caught in the act of dog fighting..didn't know u can get arrested for talking..smh shit kinda makes you nervous tho

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You absolutely do not need to be caught in the act. If they can prove intent it's a wrap. It falls under conspiracy to commit animal cruelty.

5. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Thats because our president signed some executive orders that can tap anything with or without cause and have you arrested and detained with or without cause by labeling you a terr 0 rist .

Stratman likes this.
  6. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

The Patriot Act has totally changed privacy! All they have to do is TAP and record!!! Then they say they were under suspicion of XYZ and we heard this!! Even though it wont hold up they then have the right to rummage through ALL your personal things, you have to hire A lawyer I also heard of some one who this happened to A couple years back but it didn't involve sporting animals!!! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING,

brindle and AGK like this.
  7. Stratman

Stratman Big Dog

Police and Feds have been using a device called the "Stingray" for years. It acts as a cell tower and captures incoming and out going phone numbers as well as text messages. It's portable and was denied by authority's to exist! It has been reported on recently thanks to a Freedom of Information request and will be challenged in court I'm sure. FTF ACAB
    KOS

TROTLINE likes this.
  8. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

10. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Bush was the smartest dummy we ever had in office lol

11. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

I agree with that. I'm just glad Jedd did run for the presidency .