1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Man right here at Christmas :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marty, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

This is my oldest brother, he's been sick and coughing alot... well he fell out of bed the other night trying to get up I guess because of coughing and fell hitting his head :(

*** warning graphic pics ***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He had to go to the emergency room for many, many, stitches :(

2. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Jeez, thats a nasty wound. I wish him a speedy recovery.

3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

damn bud, that's looks nasty. sorry to hear man. him and your family will be in my prayers. best of wishes for a speedy recovery! :)

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Thanks guy's, I don't know how many stitches he got but the go all the way up in the pic.

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Wow, that's a nasty gash. I wish him a speedy recovery & while we all give our best wishes, please let's all also take time to thank God it wasn't worse.

6. Marty

Marty Guest

This is the only thing we can think of to do this much damage...

[​IMG]

7. simms

simms CH Dog

damn....:eek:. Hope he is on the mend.

8. Suki

Suki Guest

ouch.....:eek: !!!!!

hope all turns out OK. Best wishes to your bro. speedy healing. :)

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I know that hurt. wow. I hope he heals Quick!!!

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

Holey Sheet Batman

them some NASTY cuts,,, them bedframes are a getter for sure,,

marty you and the whole gamedog family,,, i'de like to wish a very special christmas and a happy new year,,,

oh and pat you bro on the head for me,,,lmao,,,:D

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Ouch... Sorry to hear this Marty. Hope will all go well and he will heal quickly. And maybe you should get the coughing thing checked out. Prayers are in route.

12. Triple_S

Triple_S Pup

Jeez that is nasty, i wish him the best.

13. I am sorry to hear bout this. I have prayed for him and your whole family. If it is God's will, all will work out well for your brother.

Ye know there is a reason for all things. We just don't understand, yet.

In spite of this [or because of this], I pray for a great Christmas for your entire family.

14. Michele

Michele Guest

OUCH...i hope he gets better soon.

15. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry to hear. I hope he feels better soon, and that he recovers quickly. I'll keep him in my prayers.

16. That's a bad cut, but head wounds heal fast...the scalp is very vascular, and that blood flow speeds up healing. Did he have a concussion or period of unconsciousness after hitting his head? I would be more worried about that!

Either way I wish him a speedy recovery...that is a heck of a picture though!

17. Marty

Marty Guest

No concussion, they did some type of scan and said everything was Ok

I'm sure he'll be alright, I just hate he's going through it :(

18. ladybanker462

ladybanker462 Big Dog

so sorry to hear this ill pray for a speedy recovery and merry merry christmas!!!!!

19. tigerdawg

tigerdawg Pup

Prayers for a quick, complete recovery.