1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

SC: Man gets 10 years for dragging dog behind truck

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Vicki, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

It does when an animal is labeled as property and by telling someone what they can or cant do with ones own property is infringing upon our civil rights, because only humans have rights not animals hence why those who want to give animals rights are called ANIMAL RIGHTS activist/advocate.

2. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

See now thats ONLY YOUR belief that dog fighting isnt considered cruel, majority of the general population does NOT see it your way hence why dog fighting is illegal and a FELONY.

3. Zylonist

Zylonist Big Dog

So if the dog is a cur is it cruel to shoot the dog? In most cases that's what happens, the dog will be terminated and move on to the next. Like stated above everyone has different views on defining cruelty. Again, makes no difference to me how people go about their business with their animals.

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Exactly, another good point about culling curs as some will deem that practice cruel and some dont but the choice should be up to the owners.

5. amistad

amistad Big Dog

Ok so you say the choice should be up to the owner, from what I read he was not the owner. So someone takes YOUR dog and drags
    him down the street and your cool with that. And I see that, would you want me to stop it or would you want me to mind my own
    business? I'm not talking about any animal right law's just me trying to stop that dog from being dragged am I wrong.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Where did it say he was not the owner? If he was not the owner why didnt the rescuers try to find the dogs owner or why didnt the owner come looking for the the dog?

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

So where or who are the owners of that said dog as none was mentioned or I didnt not see it mentioned?

Some of those articles seem contradicting as they said he tied the dogs front feet too the truck YET in another article it states and I quote>"The witnesses followed him and stayed with the dog one-year-old after he released the chain holding her and drove off".

How does one tie a chain on a dogs front legs without it slipping off?

A lot of creatures carry disease but we dont go around killing all of them because they could possibly carry a deadly disease if thats the case we should kill every possums or raccoons we come in contact with for fear of rabies LOL. Also I didnt just say cockroaches I said other insects like ants, termites, bees , mouse and rats etc. Oh yeah some people in other countries do eat insects and rats.

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

The owners of the dog wanted to get rid of her. He was the person doing the job.

It's actually very rare for a possum to get rabies.

The raccoon, however is suspectable to rabies, canine distemper, raccoon parvoviralenteritis, infectious canine hepatitis, and pseudorabies and leptospirosis.

The incident in play took place in the USA. Most of the population here do not eat insects or rats. The small populations that does eat insects and rats that are bred and farmed specifically for that purpose. They are the sewer rats that are carrying disease

To have empathy for an animal does not make you an AR activist. You see cruelty everyday, like men raping female dogs, the family who comes into the store with an armload of kittens because the car they were behind was throwing them out the window as they were going down the road, the puppies left in a plastic bag in the dumpster. Shit, I see this a least twice a week. I'm not an AR activist, however, I do ask that you take proper care of your animal. There are certain heinous acts that some of the human population is just too dumb to know that it's wrong or harmful to an animal. Therefore laws were made to govern their behavior. I see dumbasses everyday, some people just don't get it.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

good post actually.......im all for animal welfare.... and i do not believe in humanizing animals... and i do agree that its property...however, if you think that its "your god given right" to go buy a puppy and set it on fire just for your entertainment..... id say your a sick fuck that deserves to be set on fire yourself.!" ....lol just a rant... now let the AR activists comments commence...lol

10. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

The owners of the dog wanted to dispose of the dog so they asked a (complete stranger? or someone they KNEW?) alcoholic drunken schizophrenia to do it? LMAO If thats the case it aint his fault as he has a mental condition known as Schizophrenia and if you dont know what that is that is a serious mental condition when not treated and on top of that he is a ALCOHOLIC (I am sure you have had some experience with a alcoholic Vicki? LOL). What person in there right mind would dispose of a dog by dragging him in the back of his truck? And how the fuck do you tie chains on a dogs front legs without it slipping off? A lot of things dont add up here.

I never said having empathy makes one a AR activist lol....giving animals RIGHTS make you a AR activist hence the name animal rights activist LOL.

Like men raping a female dog? There is NO such thing as rape in the animal kingdom as animals have no moral concepts of rape etc...LMAO....plus since you brought it up why is it only considered rape if a man does it what about a women who lets a dog fuck her? LMAOROTF...Only humans have the concepts of morals so most of us know that having sex with animals is considered immoral or wrong BUT if that person wants to have sex with Animals it should be there given right to do so (hence why we have free will) regardless if others condone there actions or not. There will ALWAYS be stupid/dumb/ignorant/retarded/mentally ill or unstable people in this world, but when it comes to ANIMALS some people just have a different view on that animals were put here for our purpose and what we do with our animals is our given right wether it be deemed good or bad in the sense of morality. Take for instance religious SACRIFICES some deem it alright and some dont. Im just rambling on cause Im bored I will stop for now LOL.

11. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

If I seen him he would be calling the police ..

12. I see both sides of the fence but it is a fine line because what one person deems as cruel another may not.

Obviously dragging a dog purposely behind a truck is wacked in 99% of people's minds so we should make it illegal but the problem is if we make laws based on what most people think is right/wrong it starts to cover gray areas like chaining dogs, dog fighting etc, where say 51% of people might think it is wrong.

Where do you draw the line?