1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Man Biter question

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by Kuntry, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i didnt mean it like that, all im sayin is make friends in all revenues. (dock diving, weight pull, pig hunt, hang time, ect.), get your currs fixxed and put em to work somewhere else where theylle succeed and not be looked on as rejects lol!

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

all dogs are curs at some point

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Couldnt of said it better laced!

4. the dog game is a harsh mistress and many dont have the stomach for it. a GAME animal is hard to find and even harder to produce....its a life's work.

theres better ways to enjoy animals BUT they will never be GAME.

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Sad part is I wasn't even trying:D......if I was I would have responded with something like....."Tell me more oh wise one".........

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Forgot the quote.....

7. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

kuntry i wasnt saying you were the box of rocks i was talking about trollcur.

trollcur, all i am seeing from you is a bunch of shit that is seeming to be said for arguments sake, "every dog is a cur till proven otherwise" that is the attitude that has helped fill your yard up with shit dogs, you keep refering to as rough curs.

go in through the whole process with that attitude, and you will own nothing but curs till the day you die, but on the other hand you seem pretty happy with that anyways.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ding ding ding......we have a winner:D:D:D:D :cheerleader2:

9. i know a man that was able to chat to Pete sparks.....

he told him "don't go on what you have read or heard but what you have seen"

the only time you will SEE a GAME dog will be in the box. I've seen a FEW but seems folks got dozens on their yards, lol!

10. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Let the man feed his shit eaters, he seems more than happy too!:D
    Might be the best way, but not the only way;). Every dogs gonna quit on you at some stage, but fuck to happily rant on about a yard full of "rough curs" PFFFT.
    If you've seen a few why not learn a thing or two from them instead of holding your cur badge up so righteously!?!?

11. my friend it seems humility is wasted on this site, lol!

i dont call my dogs game thats what OTHERS have done to the cost.

aint no hiding place in the box!

12. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Plenty of walls for your curs to jump though I'd imagine :rolleyes:

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

oh SNAP:dogkiss:

14. quinny

quinny Big Dog

The shit from this "rough cur/prison fucker" has had me and a few mates in stitches all day! Smells like a rotten pussy!:D

15. When one of my dogs would try to bite me and being humann aggressive, I would say good Bye to him and sent it to heaven.

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

man shoot this dog already stop thinking about it.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"all dogs are curs at some point" that ain't true at all. plenty of dogs proven there wasn't no cur in them. they are called gamedogs.

18. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Man I like this damn dog and if he does bite me I still probally keep this mofo. Sounds crazy I know...

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

thought this thread was dead LOL

20. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

fuk i mean he's "blue" man and growled one time you know I need to kill that sumbitch. lol I mean he ain't 31lbs. and pit proven.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010