1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Man Biter question

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by Kuntry, Jun 30, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

another thing you havent elaborated on Kuntry is the places the dogs have in your house hold. so you have 3, are all three house dogs? are they around in a group only when you are around or are thgey a pack togethger all the time? do you crate and seperate or do the dogs have chain spots? if you have all three dogs loose together all the time? dont be offended for me asking, but the simplest things aint so simple for some.

Are all three dogs rescues?

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I did notice on that "pix of you" thread that your bitch was on a pretty shottie looking cable tie out. Didn't want to say anything right from the word go cause you're new on here, but I would definitely look into some better tie outs. Don't know if your yard is fenced or whatever, just seen that one and in the pic. Not trying to be a dick or anything. Also, I noticed you said you just want to own some good bulldogs. Part of that comes with being honest with yourself. Honestly, is this male something you really want? Most blue dogs ate bred for one thing and one thing only.......to be blue. That's it. Not cause they're good at anything or have any desireable traits. Just because they're blue. You do what you want, but I'm pretty new at the dogs too and I want the same thing you want. Good solid honest bulldogs. And honestly I'd shoot that blue piece of shit without blinking an eye and go get a dog that showed me what I wanted to see. And in the end I'd be glad I did. Hesitating to cull when it needs culled will always hold you back. Just my 2€.

3. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

junkyard the dogs are seperated the black dogs used to rotate with the spayed female and male. Not anymore as I have learned heat cycles and a stupid male around will make a bitch go territory and pecking order crazy. So they were seperate each with a bedroom, or two outside one inside rotation. Now the spayed dog doesnt see sight of the others at all.

Yes all three were found strays or given to me. Yardboy the cable tie out is petsmart shit, we have a tether law enforced here.I used it to let them use the bathroom not to stay on, they are ok you have to inspect the ends after every use. I have a 6' fenced back yard now privacy panel style.

I am not taking you guys advice lightly, I will do the right thing. I am not going to have a headline story. I see the importance now I have read back through this. I know where you guys are coming from I watched these boys cull em for a long time now.

I feel you on the "blue" thing I m gonna get the mutts papers and see where and what he is. And it can be educational for me to learn on. He's good size for the hogs, very powerful dog and not to big for the briars and thick stuff. I haven't introduce him into a hog only woods time getting him to listen.

4. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I couldnt keep my mouth shut. ;)

Look man; If you aint going putem down.

Cut his nut's. Do us all a favor. He aint supposed to be breeding if he's a "rescue" :cool:. Your adding to the problem (right).

Just do it, Alot of states do it for free when it comes to pitbulls. Take the dog and getem fixed. Or you should see yourself as the destruction of the breed. A rescuer with no sense. Any dog can make pups at anytime. You should be on Animal Planet.

No two thoughts about it. Getem fixed then if dat dont work putem' to sleep.

Headline
    Step father sees warning signs. Post on pitbull forum does nothing kills his wife's kids. Does 2 years. That's if I was judge LMAO. Boy if I was the father of them kids I'd have a talk with you

5. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

The father of the kids have been around him and approved the dog, he's a lawyer. laugh it up.

Why should I be on Animal Planet?

If I was trying to destruct the breed I would have sold him already to one of the local drug boys to do what ever they do with them. Every gas station I go to someone wants him or a pup. I am considering putting him down, or cutting his nuts.

Or I could be destructive to the breed and not ask for help, mate him to my black bitch and give the dogs to the worse people I can find. Now that would be destructive.

If it is a news report it will be him mauling me not the wife and kids. I have gotten the advice I need and this thread can be closed if need be.

Keep an eye out on the news for that headline.:rolleyes:

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Oh shit, I knew it was coming..........:eek:

7. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Only way to have fine dogs is to only keep fine dogs.

8. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

I'm confused. The title of your thread read "Man Biter question". So you know he's a man biter or at least you think he is but you still want to keep him? If you don't plan on breeding, and he's not cut get him cut. I don't think it will change his behavior much but you can try. If that doesn't change him put him to sleep. With kids or not it's never worth the risk.

9. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

Their is no tolerance for a man bitter especially if you have children !!! Accident waiting to happen & do-not give him away he must be put down !

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lets see a pic of said dog kuntry!!just seems as your a newbie that most of your posts have been about a man biting dog.

11. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I am a newb dammit, he's in my pics on here. Perro not trying to confuse but I am new and should have worded my thread a little wiser. Sumbitch aint bit me and if he growls again I will put him down, I get it.

12. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Maybe the title should have be renamed. :D

13. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

No doubt, I learned my lesson on wording my topics and info better.

I wasn't trying to be an idiot or ass....

14. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Didn't read the whole thing but I would put him down, before something happens to a kid. No excuses.

15. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

you ever get the idea this thread is going around in a circle and that most of us are wasting are time? you asked for advice and then all you do is give excuses why you won't follow it then you tell us what a bad-ass with a knife you are .I'm not impressed and i think you're foolish

16. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Never said I was badass, you are the last person I would want to impress. Thank you go back to sleep. This thread is Over.:rolleyes:

17. See the internet is a funny little thing. You can't start a thread for advice then when you don't like the answers tell people the thread is over, you opened your question up to public viewing and response and that is what you will get.

I don't understand why you don't just get the male snipped. It might help, it might not. However, the alternative is giving him a dirt nap and you seem to want to give him more chances. You mention his trigger is your bitch going into heat, so obviously he is very hormonal. Fixing him might help, and if it doesn't you didn't lose a damn thing because you said yourself he is a rescue that should not be bred. If it doesn't help, he gets a dirt nap - but if it does help, wouldn't you be glad you tried? I just see no reason for this rescue dog to be intact...

I have no issue with intact animals for breeding or working purposes. I have no issue with intact pets even if the owner is responsible enough to ensure they don't mate, but it sounds like in the case of your guy this might be a shot in the dark to chill him out a bit. The chances may be slim but what do you have to lose?

18. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

well I worded it wrong he's not a rescue from a shelter he was given to me. I do like the advice I was given. Some of it may be very beneficial. When I said the thread is over I got the answer to my question I don't need people to keep responding about me being bad ass with a knife.

If any one of you fuckers were getting mauled by a dog and you carried a knife would you not use it to save your life? That is what I meant.

The internet is a funny thing I am not going any where I like the forum. I haved started more excercise and time with him one on one also. I have changed my body language with the dog I am more calm and relaxed when I handle him and it's showing good signs.
    the tension is down.

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

:moony::vovvetliten:

20. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

:lala: Here ya go!