1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Maliks Gr Ch I.B.M.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Miss Conduct, Jan 21, 2008.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Iron Cryin you are the biggest clown in the dogs...since1969...
    Not one ACE with IBMs merrits...since 1969...
    You are a joke...since 1969...
    Yankee Boys gambler was the last descent thing from your lyin...since1969...
    YOU DIDNT EVAN BREED HIM!!!
    But when it was said and done you acted like you did???
    Your followers are on a shorter red bus than you...
    NOW FLUNK OFF AND START YOUR OWN DUCKFACE THREAD...

2. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Hmmmm...only one I see doing the crying and lying is you. Ms. Pisselero.

3. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Dude, step away from the ledge..........and try this:
    [​IMG]

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Interview With Hardcore Kennels......Doogie's fourth was into Ram's Flash. I learned a valuable lesson in traveling so far to this match. I was overconfident and didn't think CH Doogie could be beat and so I traveled too far, and I also had him too light. Not to take anything away from Ram's Flash, he was a good dog, but had I got the weight right and not traveled to a completely different climate, the match would have possibly turned out much different. Anyway, CH Doogie was lean at the weight, and Flash had about two pounds of fat on his back. This sounds funny, but again it goes back to climates. The match was in Detroit, where it was ice cold, and so a dog needs fat in order to perform there … and CH Doogie had none. Doogie was in control for the first hour, but by that time the cold weather took its toll and dehydrated him and I could seem him getting weaker. A lot of people don't realize that ice cold conditions will dehydrate you faster than warm conditions. Well about that time, Flash started to take control of the fight and then got a bad bleeder on Doogie's muzzle. Doogie went another two hours bleeding like that until I picked him up at about 3 hours. He didn't make it, but I learned a valuable lesson from it.

5. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

As a person who has travelled often its a major difference to dogs from north and south especially in climate, the air alone changes how wet or dehydrated a dog can be.. Dogs in south are leaner and dogs up north are naturally heavier, ever see Florida football teams or runners come up north for Relays and football games where they are used to running in 100 degrees but come up here In 70 and cramp up and be out of breath.. The climate is much different especially for dogs who are creatures of habitat..

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

There are a few peole on here whom opinons are closer to fact than the rest of this site...
    Rock&Rye, REDRUM, TDK,and DannyB. always drop real first hand facts and not rumors...
    Not a hole in thier stories and they never put any one down, something an ass#ole like myself can admire...
    I DONT KNOW MUCH BUT I KNOW ENOUGH TO LET THESE GUYS SHOW THEY DONT KNOW JACK...
    (unless they paid for a full page ad in the journal...since 1969...)
    Maliks Ibm and his sister Busy have better merrits than all of Irondyine combined!!!

7. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

That's a little different than how he told it one day at the camp but that's damn close and 1 thing he said was that he took doogie too light in his opinion and he stuck to that and said he would never do it again.

8. GPK

GPK Pup

Elias little pistol....Ch. Gambler's great-grandson is coming of age. Put up or shut up bitch.

9. GPK

GPK Pup

Wasnt the only "legend" that was afraid...LMAO.

People want to hate on IK dogs all day, because you hate that I.M. wont kiss your ass and tell you sweet words. In this day and age, unless you are friends with the whole world, 99% of the world will hate you.

How hard is it to pick up the phone and back up all that talk? The man's # is PUBLIC.

10. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Before I say more, please point out anyone I have dissed (except you), or any dogs.
    I believe, personally, IBM was a good dog, but NOT an ace.
    Aces, IMO, can take them all. IBM, win, or lose, would have died facing CH. Gambler.
    So you're salty I would have picked CH Gambler? That is exactly why it was a sport.
    And in case you missed it, IM stated it was dogs like CH Gambler, IBM, and Doogie, that culled the fake Champs.

That being said, you have been called out. There are countries nearby that are not illegal to prove dogs. Pick up your damn phone.
    I can promise you this...if any of your dogs got loose around mine, I would not worry. (Gee, one of my bitch's aunts culled a whole kennel, ALONE!, a granddaughter of CH Gambler)

Oh, and I saw another post you made, elsewhere....that IK needed an outcross. Well, for your information, the Red Devil bloodline is still intact today, from three dogs in 1969.
    Just call the breeder and ask. And if he was a peddler (which he is not) countless people would have his dogs, which they don't, and NOBODY has his RD dogs!

You wanna meet me, no prob. PM me before you go to a show in the Chicago area. I'll give you my number.
    Until then, I'm done debating on the internet. Can't prove a thing online.

11. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Ditto that. I have heard true enemies talk with far more respect than I have seen here.

After all, "Proof is in the performance!"

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Honest evaluation...

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

...wise...

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

we all agree...

15. GPK

GPK Pup

I'm disappointed.
    Considering how you have been running that mouth lately about IK dogs, i was expecting alot more shit talking.Being called out to back up that talk will cur out the phony ones I see.

16. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

...facts...

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

The IRONDUCKFACE and his elementary follwers never traveled to understand the advisary both DOOGIE and IBM faced let alone the fast lane of going into stiff compition...
    IBM his sire CRACKER and the LEGENDARY CARVERS IRONHEAD have had all w8s open in the islands for the last thirty years and NOT ONE IRONLINE dog has been seen on a INTERNATIONAL level like theses dogs...
    Mike contact MI GENTE (Mario D.) and call your w8 you IRONDUCKFACE...since1969...
    ...TO SAY IBM WASNT AN ACE SHOWS YOUR IGNORANCE...

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Re: Malik's Gr Ch I.B.M.

tryin to get some attention???
    ITS ALL YOURS RUSTY MIKE...since1969...

19. GPK

GPK Pup

^^^
    Dude, you have been called out by multiple people to prove the shit that spews out of your mouth.
    Its obvious you are not a dogman.
    Get a life.
    Elementary follower? Follow this...DOGMAN UP.

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog