1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Maliks Gr Ch I.B.M.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Miss Conduct, Jan 21, 2008.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

very true indeed, move on and make a gambler thread...

2. GPK

GPK Pup

Impressive.You know how to use the quote feature. I do as well.

3. Bones1

Bones1 Big Dog

Only facts I see from an outside observer reading this post is IBM an Gambler never meet. Gambler was open as advertised in SDJ. Everything else sounds like speculation and opinions.

4. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Great observation Bones1...
    Some ARE and some pretend to be...

5. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

True but understand this IBM was open in the circut didn't need no ad, if you want some then you go get some. IBM wasn't the only Ch or GrCH at that weight. So the world ducked Gambler? I don't think so, I don't recall him calling no Chs out at that time. So it was what it was, both dogs had their moment end of story.

6. Outsider

Outsider Big Dog

True that!

7. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Exactly. He was also a proven finisher, in quick order. Too bad both dogs never met. My money would have been on CH Gambler.

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Eagle feather you are wise in your words...SHOW US THIS OPEN TO THE WORLD AD IN THE JOURNAL...
    And maybe then, and just maybe you might not seem like a senseless follower you duck face...

9. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

THE IBM THREAD SHALL END WITH THE ACE IBMS GOOD MERRITS PRAISED AND ROCK&RYE WAS THERE AND UNDERSTANDS THE MAKING OF AN ACE...
    THE IRONLIE REGIME HAS NOT ONE ACE TO BACK THIER FALSE ACCUSATIONS ON...since1969...
    DONT GO AWAY MAD, JUST START YOUR OWN DUMB THREAD ON HAS BEENS THAT SUCKERED YOU...since1969...

10. Roveros

Roveros Pup

Sad that great dogs get maligned. No-one knows who would of won for sure. All dogmen have seen what they thought were unbeatable get beaten. Both dogs were terrific dogs why not just say that?

So much ego in the game when in reality people are only speculating. The records are there and the dogs made the records. People just make assumptions.

11. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

.....and that ACE's camp was afraid of the lowly IK camp and Gambler..........good merits indeed LOL

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Why not meet and see who's descendants Cary on tradition...

"Dead men don't tell stories..live ones do"
    This is the way its been and all his comparison of day gone by.
    Is it ego or retaliation

13. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Yankee George is still up on Long Island or N.J. you can ask him, if him and Greg ask for IMB 3x and Ch. Doogie DOY. BTW after collecting 4 forfeits they were hard to find. Now both dogs are dead, the purpose of these posts were to show which were for real to all. Most don't but Victor as well turned down 4 top dogmen with Mayday. LOL Also C2K wants a shot at EP.

14. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

C2K wants to prove your motor mouth wrong. Show time. Walk it like you talk it.

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I'm not denying or saying he did, the folks behind IBM state otherwise, maybe it was a language barrier lol or maybe they didn't care as they already had beaten Chs with IBM. I don't know if Gambler would of travelled to Islands or not. I'm not knocking Gambler, personally I never seen him go so I can't comment and not sure how many people I know who did so i would have to ask a friend. You can't accept all challenges all the time, at the time what if they were taking a break or had decided to breed him up or had other dogs to work. What if they wanted to rest him? who knows besides them? They defeated Ch's with IBM just as Ch Doogie had beaten 2 Chs in Stryker & Rocco, before losing in almost 3 hours to Flash, which Doogie travelled from down south up North to do.. Gambler very well might of been the best of the best but no way to know if he beats or loses to IBM. I don't think anybody was trying to say someone wasn't real or a dog wasn't real.. Gambler won his and so did IBM.

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Now I will post this ONCE. Just like Yankee Boy's Ch. Luca, Yankee Boy's Ch. Gambler started out later in age.

First one was with the Bogg Boy's who was friends with John Connally owner of Tant's Ch. Rocko. He was their mentor and was there. Goose was from Untouchables breeding. Ch. Gambler killed him in 20 minutes.

Next was when Yankee Boys asked for Ch. Doggie R.O.M. and for those who knows about Greg and Mike indifference because of Steelfire Kennels knows this was a grudge deal. Mike took Doogie into a friend of mine's dog Flash that Noonie owned.
    So they sent their junior partner Rahm over with Homie to check out if the stories was true about Ch. Gambler. Homie was a brother to Ch. Milo. Ch. Gambler killed him in 25 minutes. This is when they started to ask for IMB.

Next one was suppose to be a ringer. Ch. Butkus lost to a dog named Killer. Untouchables revenge Butkus lost with a dog name Leroy.
    East Coast Express was friends with the boys from MA. who lost to Gambler in the first one. So Pit Bull Rick asked Tom for Leroy thinking he could do a revenge again.

This was a mess, When Gambler was in Keep Joe T. bred to him without the Y.B. knowing about it until later. Well it turns out so was Leroy by Tom. When East Coast Express got into town they didn't have a crate. So Greg call Joel to use a crate. Joel didn't know why. Joel takes a bitch out the crate and takes it to them. The bitch was in heat! So the first 30 minutes wasn't nothing to brag about and very disappointing for both sides. Everyone knew something was wrong but didn't know why. At the 30 minute Ch. Gambler's famous temper went off like a light switch.
    At the 1 hour mark, Leroy was dead and they threw him off Brooklyn Bridge when they left town.

Now the rest of the story, Ch. Gambler collect 4 forfeits. EVERY dog but 2 who he was rolled with or match into Ch. Gambler was killed. The 2 who lived was picked up under 10 minutes. 1 was Modie brother of Ch. Mechanic, the other was Brazier a 67 lb. dog, son of Ch. Bramble. Both were dieing.
    Yes Yankee Boys did ask for a champion who was Dog of the Year and a grand champion.
    IMO I believed he would have killed Doogie, IMB it would have been a great one. One most would have remembered.

I was talking to Mr. Bill about a month ago and he stated Ch. Gambler was the smaller dog in all his matches. I said I knew that when I checked him he wasn't a 46# dog! He was about 44# like Ch. Hagler or less. Mr. Bill ref all of Ch. Gambler's matches.

BTW after #3 George took Gambler out and tested him HARD! No one knew until days later what Joel had done involving the crate and breeding the dog. I have pictures of his wars.
    When Gambler came here he was over 6 years old. Colin Reid had nothing to do with the dog. He wasn't the breeder or owner of the dog.

One last thing about the Virgin Islands have Mario DeCabree call me. He owned litter mates to Ch. Red Dog. He use to deal with Carver too.
    He is our reference on the islands.

17. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Hold on IBM was in NY. not the Islands. Malik lived near the Yankee Boys. Here is one part I left out of all this. I too talked to Malik, IMO I think he knew even if he won IBM would have died.
    BTW these offers were before he had beat those dogs.
    Many, Many people in the Northeast saw him go.

Hold the fuck up pal. I don't recall 3 hrs. for Flash to kill Doogie for one thing and second Doogie came in from NY. to MI. there was no down South to up North and if it was the dog going North has the advantage.
    Often why people choose not to take offers, win, lose or draw there is a good chance dogs of this caliber one or both will die.
    There are a lot of champions who were pretenders, Dogs like IMB, Doogie and Gambler was just culling them out.

As one who had the opportunity to see him go and to breed to him, Gr. Ch. Joey never took the back seat to no dog.

18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

No my friend Ch Doogie, the one that last to Flash, was not in NY, HC was down south at the time, in fact HC shaped Doogie for over 75% of his keep in the deep south where folks are gator bait. Also when Doogie lost to Flash it was over 2 hours I can't remember exact times but it was over 2 hours and Flash was bigger than Doogie in that show and it was during the cold season in the D at that time my friend, which it is a lot colder up here than it was down there.

Flash didn't kill Doogie, Doogie got picked up and died later but you could see after the first hour all the weight Doogie lost that if he didn't end it right there he wasn't going to make it out and when Flash hit them bleeders it was all down hill because Doogie looked like shit..

Also at the time they thought Doogie was going to destroy Flash as there was talks of GrCh Doogie v GrCh IBM for the title of it all. If Gambler could of made 44 he probably could of got Ch Tyrone to meet him there for a Ch battle and so many more

PS the Island talk was suppose to be an insider buddy before folks start thinking what we're talking about is actually real.. I do agree that time of dogs was a damn good time and those dogs were a class above many others..

promoe likes this.
  19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

NO! Doogie was in NY. and came to MI. He was NOT down south. When Mike left NY. he went to D.R. where his wife was from.
    I remember it very well. Coming into colder weather lets the dog breath better then going south in warmer weather where the dog will heat up.
    The time I can look up. There is a lot more to the story of Ch. Flash and it has to do with Ram being killed.
    Yes, he did kill him, he died didn't he from what Flash did to him.

Man I don't know why YB showed dogs heavy, look what happened to Ch. Blondie, Beatle Juice's brother. Rum Crooks called me and was so mad he couldn't see straight. RC was the Can in the Can/Am Boys, I got him started in dogs.
    Well as for pretenders, Ch. Gambler was offered to Ch. Johnny Jr. at 44 1/2 Johnny won his championship at 43 1/2 so he would had to come up a pound and Gambler would had to come down 1 1/2 pounds and the old saying, better to be a pound over then a pound under.
    But G would have killed him. I saw both, JJ wasn't in the same class.

20. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

All talk pissserola speaks again. You can assume whatever you want about me, but your cur ass has been called out. Pick up the phone and prove your words.

My money would have been on Gambler....I know what he has produced and have seen what these dogs are capable of. You? You haven't, or you wouldn't be talking like a bitch in heat without a pad.