1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Male Vs Female

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Ninety-Nine, Jul 31, 2011.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"Ben why should i ask anybody" because you just don't know. limy those post are pathetic. to be honest most of those people that posted in them threads are green as a frogs ass & don't know any better. really i think half of your post are self serving bullshit & im not suprised by this the least bit. why should you ask guys like IM & tdk? because folks like that have forgot more then you know.

2. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

+1 i don't know what you all are going back and forth about, but that line applies to most topics and includes 99% of people who are into dogs. folks who have been there and seen it are getting fewer by the day, we'd all be so lucky to pick their brains.

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Then maybe you might want to pick limey's brain. Can't quite read his posts somedays, save his spelling...but he's got a wealth of information if you let him go. Right in front of you, boys, right in front of you.

4. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i'm aware who he is, i've read many of his posts and am a fan of his first hand knowledge, never said *i* wasn't.

5. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ben i do know!!!. Been breeding raising looking at dogs sins the eurly 80,s!!. we have dogs that carry our name as far back in the 8 generation . our bloodline hase consistand produced more catsh weight dogs then most bloodlines did!! over the cours of 30 years. here is one of them http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=4391
    here is another one of those catsh weight dogs http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=5279 his daddy as wel http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=4388 got plenty more for you..
    Funy how those greenhorns some how do know what catsh weight dogs are!!!..Like i said lots of rulles and interpetations are changed into what people whant it to be. Matching Catsh weight dogs start at around 53 lbs and up, you show me anything below that compeard to the % above 53 lbs and i stand corect!! and apologize for being wrong!!.
    about IM ore TDK never heard of them!!????.Please educate me about them.. can tell you one thing I forgot more then i know as wel.

6. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

7. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

limey 30 years ain't that long tell you the truth. 20 for me so & im still breeding what i got back in the 80's. im not about to educate you because the history is there. i could care less about your dogs because they don't matter. the point is your wrong & don't know what catchweight is. it's the blind leading the blind. sure you can catch a 53 just like you can catch a 33

8. jacko

jacko CH Dog

Surely catchweight means that you are open to everything at your weight and above "no ceiling"

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

EEUUUHHHH sorry Ben cant find anything on dogs in those links

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"combat sport" & matching dogs is a combat sport where it's legal to do so. like i already posted limy you just didn't know what catchweight ment. LMFAO a welth of knowledge right there.

13. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

http://www.game-dog.com/showthread.php?t=49476&page=1 post nr 18
    Page 30 'Colby's Book of the APBT'
    " But in all the years my father had him, using him as a catch weight dog or as a try out dog, nothing could ever stay with Pincher. He was a terrible punisher. Course he was big enough, being a catch weight dog - I would venture to say that Pincher could have licked any dog that ever lived regardless of weights, because he was a big dog too"
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...cd=4&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl&source=www.google.nl

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=13&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl&source=www.google.nl

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=14&hl=nl&ct=clnk&gl=nl&source=www.google.nl
    Going into heavyer dogs below 53 lbs is known as ""Giving up weight"" putting your dog heavier then he is ,is known as ""going up"" in weight,Dogs being matching against and ore above 53 lbs variating in weight and ore at the same weight in known as Catsh weight

14. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

i belive you know ore knew only halve the truth Ben gues im the one who is laughfing now..

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

still laughing at you limy because you still don't understand. there's no limit for catchweight. you can still give up & go up in wt.

16. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Ben keep keeping up appearances it thussend matter Catsh weight starts at 53 and up!!!!!!!!. i have always known wat catsh weight is probley done more of them you ever wil .you just didnt know that it starts at 53 lbs. you tought catsh weight is at every weight!!. your wrong Ben...

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

#" MAYDAY go intoHI VOLTAGE (2X),@ at Catch Weight. Mayday weighed 59 pounds. He looked Tiny next to High Voltage. But catch weight is catch weight".............."Mayday's pit weight at that time was 60 but we conceded to bring him @ 58 to make it happen. As much as we tried, Mayday only came in at 58.5. We paid the forfeit"............. "MAYDAY vs Cody That match was hooked @ 65 Lbs. We made a mistake on his last feed, and we were at 65.5 Lbs, just half pound over weight, we agreed to the following terms….A. We will do it Thursday night B. Not 65Lbs but catch weight.......................these are a few of mayday reports. using your "53 example" notice how voltage was catchweight. then you see how big red vs mayday was @ 58 with NO catchweight. then look at cody at 65 originally NO catchweight. in the end it was re worked at catchweight. same dog mayday. only 1 agreement for catchweight & two for set wt even though both were over "53" & cody got worked out fo catchweight.same dog 3 matches with different agreements. why? because with big dogs there ain't enough out there. it's easy to find 30-40lb that's why less talk of catchweight. that's why folks are confused about catchweight.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

sure your right about doing things i wouldn't ever do.theoretically speaking bb wouldn't ever do male vs female with a mixed bred's. & damn wouldn't let anyone know it.

19. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

No Ben iven when shown at the same weight dogs at 53 lbs and up are still catsh weight dogs Ben,iven if they agree at the same ore diferend weights!!!!. Reguardless if they are shown at Catshweight ore not......... They ARE catsh weight dogs.

20. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

who let anyone know they did ben...