1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

male or female?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by badger, Oct 24, 2004.

1. badger

badger Big Dog

which sex has a better personality and behavior in the apbt a male or a female?

2. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Personality to me is all in the dog. Every dog would have their own personality. I can honestly say that female pit bulls have mood swings just like women do. LOL!! I know my lil bitch does all the time. When she hit her first heat like a month ago, she was acting all moody. I thought it was funny. I had to dig in on her a couple of times to let her know that I am still boss.

3. badger

badger Big Dog

thanks for the input i guess what i am asking is in general what does everyone prefer a male or female,and why?

4. who

who Top Dog

i like females a little more cause they will ALWAYS cling to you but a male after he gets older learns to be seperate from you (less dependent) but a female will always cling....unless she comes in heat like whats his name said LOL
    Thanks
    Krispun Y

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2004
  5. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

I had both sexs, a male will hang in there with you unless he smells a female in heat then he's gone for about 2 weeks. It all depends on how you treat and spend time with a male to the kind of bond you will have with him.
    A female is alittle more protective over their owner(s) but like everyone else said when the heat comes on they go out look'n. Then again it all depends on the time spent with them and how you treat them when you get home.
    I'm blessed, I get to carrie my female to my bussiness and spend time with her, sometimes I bring the male but he is alittle more aggressive. This is just my experience and opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2004