1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Making and Selling Break Sticks

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Muttkip, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that ISH is FUNNY!

2. general

general Big Dog

ye be better off selling them in bundles,,,,,,,,,,,,,be handy for starting a fire. :D

3. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Man I had guy make me some years ago that look better then that now.:confused:

4. nobody

nobody Banned

nope, i wil stick to my own made hammer handles that wil run me about 2 bucks a piece :cool:

5. redbill

redbill Big Dog

tell him not to give up his day job:D

6. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

[​IMG]

Damn, i looks like dude f'ed up the thumb part of his manicure! :mad:
    somebody buy one so he can get that thumbnail fixed!!!

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

The best sticks I've used, touched or seen. JMO

[​IMG]

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

pp whats that material?

9. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Heavy duty plexiglas. No bending, chipping or cracking.

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Those are nice!

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

nice. guy selling 'em?

12. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Muttkip, he is on the right track they just need a bit more work. Smooth them out a lot. It looks like he just grabbed a piece of wood and shaved it using a knife?

These are the ones my friend and I made out of cutting board. The green ones were a bust but the white ones did the trick.

[​IMG]

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

No he is not selling them. He was retiring after 25+years in the dogs and he gave me them as a gift, along with the custom made slat mill i bought.

14. I used one of Muttkip's ,,it was awesome and did the job perfectly. I was out front and i heard this commotion , so i went out with my" stick " and i saw this huge ant munching on a wounded bee. So i grabbed the stick and forced the jaws of the ant apart. So if your breaking up insect fights,,,this is what you need !!!

NOT a paid endorsement !!

15. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

because those look like a one eyed midget monkey made those

16. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Plan on stabbing youre dogs..Nice culling tool.

17. eastend

eastend Big Dog

Yeah man whats with the sharp point round that shit off and then your getting somewhere.

18. madboy

madboy Big Dog

l could plant them daggers in my garden to keep away the snails.........LMFAO!!!!:p

19. carlo

carlo Pup

LMAO!!! Hahahahahah

20. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I have some just like those. Six years and counting. I doubt I will have to buy anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.