1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Makin me proud!!! pic heavy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeeperino, Aug 26, 2007.

1. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

2. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

I like the 3rd pic.

He's a fine looking animal.

Good luck to you both.

3. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

Give him here, you don't want him....ha ha nice peds

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Congrats. He looks great!

5. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

He is still a work in progress not quite 2 yrs old yet.

6. diva

diva CH Dog

Lookin' good !!! I like the second picture.

7. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

he look like a lil hot one. his mate like to chew on his legs alot. lol. i got a female that is shell at 2.5 months. she will hit anything til it gives in. but i guess that the life of being the runt. lol

8. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

<Sarcasm>

*Gasp* A Pit bull with a little scratch. Im calling the cops on your dog fighting operation. There out on chains. O lord that must be enough evidence for a conviction.

</sarcasam>

lol.

Hes a fine looking bulldog.

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

He definitly looks like a rough dog. Best of luck with him.

10. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Very rough and intense for being a young dog. Lady Jay is his sister and she is starting to fire up as well. I dont pressure the dogs to mature or put them in unfair situations, I let em grow up and THEY tell me when they are ready to work. I have Lady Jay's pic in my gallery.