1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Mainline

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by J.W, Apr 2, 2004.

1. J.W

J.W Pup

Does anyone have any dogs from mainline kennels. If so how are they showing.

2. yea i have had 4 dogs off of the weirdjack line one we lost in a yard accident to a good one and my other 3 are only 7 months i will tell you that if you were to get something from jamie Mainline u are dealing with a crook he got me good on all of mine and i had a problem with one of mine which i paid a good grip for took it to the vet and was told to get in contact with the breeder when i did he pretty much left me out in the cold not to mention how hard he is to deal with on his webpage it clearly says bring moneyorder or cashiers check so i went and purchased one took it to him and he made me leave to get cash 1500 what" after that my next purchace he wouldnt except a check id already dropped about 2500 in 2 months told me hed give me the dog no papers maybe im oldfasioned but i think you can treat someone who has never done you wrong with no entintions of doing wrong with a little respect espically over as much as ive given him i just keep seeing pedigrees and i was a newbie on top of that so you know how it is . My advise is stay away from pup peddlers period the end if your not breeding because you want a pup why should someone else want one. there are many other places to get your tight jeep redboy rascal lines off of blackjack gator dogs as far as the lines i like them all i want to try some of the boyles redboy jocko lines i dont ever see myself paying over working man price 500 for any pups from what i have ill have 4x gr ch blackjack in a 4 gen ped and im breeding cause i want to keep some.[​IMG]

3. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

deedouble, Not to be an ass, but please try to use more punctuation marks, such as periods in your posts. ;) I had a difficult time trying to understand what you typed, I'm sure others did also. You actually had 2 periods in your lengthy post. Again, not an intention to start anything, just some helpful advice on your future posting.

JW, sorry I can't help you on how Mainline's dogs are doing. I'm sure someone here will. I can tell you this though, good luck in trying to get in contact w/ the guy. I had some interests in some of his dogs years ago, tried to contact him, but he never returned any of my calls/emails. Good luck! :)

Mel

4. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog