1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lynn, MA: BSL proposed

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by StopBSL.com, Jun 7, 2010.

1. StopBSL.com

StopBSL.com StopBSL.com RSS Feed

The Lynn city council president has proposed an ordinance that would require “pit bulls” to be muzzled in public. Please note, this is decidedly NOT a case where you will score points with the city council by describing how nice your “pit bull” is. Lynn council members need information about why BSL is not an [...][​IMG]

More from StopBSL.com...

2. Boze

Boze Top Dog

you can thanj barretts bullpen for this he mass pruduces these dogs sells them for a thousand dollars and will breed to any dog that has papers. i have seen him first hand say as long as they have papers he will let them breed to his studs. he has created a fad for all the thugs and wannabe gangsters by selling so called mini pitbulls. you would not believe the shit i have heard him tell people. he is a nice guy but he is bad for the breed. all about money. i have seen plenty of undesirables hanging out there and claiming there huge oversized dogs are the real deal. he does not sell pitbulls he sells mutts that he claims are pit bulls and it is known he mixes other breeds into his so called weight pulling stock

3. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

im from lynn and have been following this the last couple of days..what it dosent say is the dog was a pitbull mix...for all we know it wasnt a pit..this city has been trying to do this for ever.."oh it looks like it has some pit in it" so lets ban all apbt..bullshit...and bbp has been at the front lines fighting the fight...let me say this..i dont owen a dog off anything he has..he has some nice dogs and some not so nice dogs that he breeds..i know what your saying. but to say hes the whole problem isnt accurate...mini pitbull...lol:D

4. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

I think Barretts Bullpen is not the problem..And He produces some good dogs..we got a couple dogs from him..he's a nice guy and he been going against this for a while..and about the mini pitbulls he don't call them that other uneducated people do..he been in the game so long...he knows what hes doing!!!!!!!!
    He just has Small and larger type dogs!! I never heard him say oh this is a miniature pitbull..He'll say this is a smaller type apbt

Hes not the reason for this!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He dont mix Nothing for his weight pulling stock!!

5. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

agreed..hes not the problem. it was a mix breed mutt...thats the problem..hes been fighting the fight for apbt owners for years with success

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

so how do his dogs weigh a 100 plus. the weight pulling ones, and he showed me the yard and said these are mini pitbulls. you are correct he is a very nice guy and i do like him, but he will sell to anyone and ninety percent of the people in lynn who own pitbulls get them from them. none of his dogs are working dogs, but at the same time he does not claim they are. but the truth is he peddles dogs and has more litters than tom garner. he makes a living of those dogs

7. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

None of the dogs that We own that BBP produced weigh over 100 lbs... I dont know i never heard him say that hes breeding mini pitbulls.. a lot of people around there call them mini but their regular apbt...But the point is he's not the reason why the law passed...

Thats a good friend of ours!!

[​IMG]

8. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

no law has been passed yet...the city official was just trying to look good after the dog attack an hes calling a meeting to try n pass a muzz. law

9. Boze

Boze Top Dog

so answer me this will he not sell dogs to anyone with money, and is he not a puppy peddler