1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Luther?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jdbernal3, Jun 4, 2007.

1. jdbernal3

jdbernal3 Pup

I saw a post here a week or so ago about someone getting a pup from a big kahuna breeding or something like that. And someone said 50% luther was good... or something to that effect, but I don't seem to find that post anywhere anymore. I looked up Luther and still can't find it. Was this a good line? And who is the kennel?

2. talk to minor threat

3. jdbernal3

jdbernal3 Pup

thanks, and btw very nice dogs! ;)

4. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Yeah, I think I was the one who made the comment on a pup being 50% Luther. Don't know what happened to that thread. :confused:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=111280
    Russian Dog of the Year '97

He made a nice impact on the Boyles/Patrick blood, especially for Ablizin's kennel. Almost every dog in his yard has Luther in its ped.
    http://ablizinspitdogs.com/

On the other hand, I've also heard some bad things about D and his dogs. I don't know him and haven't done business with him obviously so I can't judge...

5. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The originator of the thread, asked for it to deleted.

Luther was a good deeply game bulldog from overseas. He also had some fantastic littermates who proved not only game, but incredibly talented ala Bad Rosemary.

6. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

I got Luther, Rosemary, Tucson, Tiger, Gee Gun Lemon, Chavis, Mount and many- many more on vid:
    http://5050kennels.com/Video.html

A must have for any dogman/woman or fancier of the breed.

*Note: These videos were purchased by us and reproduced with licence to be sold for historical
    purposes only. Not intended to violate the animal welfare act of 1976.

PM- me for details-

7. jdbernal3

jdbernal3 Pup

Is there anyone with Luther blood here in the states? Or would you have to get one from him? I actually liked the breeding put together on that post originally, and was trying to figure out how to get a hold of them. Not sure if I want to get a dog from him over there, but the breeding that was done looked promising. Anyone know anything about the big kahuna guy, or his dogs? Where to get a hold of him?

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

there is plenty of quality Luther blood in the states.

9. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

...from Hawaiian Punch Pits' website...
    <TABLE height=447 width=775 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=74>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top height=281>

<MARQUEE style="WIDTH: 756px; HEIGHT: 37px">OUR KENNEL OFFERS THESE PUPS FOR SALE! ....... NOW ACCEPTING DEPOSITS! ...... </MARQUEE>​
    <TABLE cellPadding=2 width=773 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.33%">
    <TABLE cellPadding=5 width=250 align=center background=_files/border.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.33%">
    <TABLE cellPadding=20 width=250 align=center bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.33%">
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.33%">
    9 PUP'S HIT THE GROUND 4-21-07 {2M/7F}
    LINEBRED CLONES OF CH.LUTHER!
    HAVING EMAIL PROBLEMS PLEASE USE NEW EMAIL.
    badboyz@hawaii.rr.com
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="33.33%" height=35>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

10. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

wow, they have some really good-looking dogs...I really like their Hawaiian Punch Sam and Hawaiian Punch Bagira...