1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lurker from another site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lovepup, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Lovepup

Lovepup Pup

I have spoken to you before. I just can't remember where. LOL. Small community.

Also I love the Colby line. I watched Mason grow up (joebingo's dog) on another site and just wished and wished for one. And then when Jud turned up I felt as though someone sent me a Colby pup because they knew I wanted one! LOL. Though I cannot prove he is Colby; He does look identical to some of the Colby dogs i've seen grow up.

2. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Oh yeah? looks just like one huh?

3. Lovepup

Lovepup Pup

well not just like one. He has a lot of key features xP I really need to work on my wording.

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Careful Lovepup, they're closing in...

5. Lovepup

Lovepup Pup

I'm not worried about it.

6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

lol. do dooot ......do doooot. doood00000t.
    We are here from planet ColbyFan. please dont talk about our beloved four legged friends. it hurts our feel goods. ha ha

you talk nice please..

:*

7. Lovepup

Lovepup Pup

LOL! No Colby hatin' here.

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I know - I was saying in a nice tone...be easy when talking about any one line, cause their keepers will likely chime in. That is the flow round here fa sho.

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I seen this statement when it was first written and while it irked me and never said anything,but it has also been mentioned in another thread so I'll just put this out there.Just a FYI,if you never seen someone's dog you really don't know enough to comment on whether it's game bred,game blood,cur or not.You would have no idea and it really just comes down to wanting to nit pik words.Hope you enjoy the forum :-)