1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lure Coursing this weekend! Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chef-Kergin, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

hey folks.

a guy i met on a patterdale terrier board a couple months back lives in my town.

this weekend, he's setting up his Injoy Lure Course to run his patts on (he's got one that'll go to ground, and some pups). I'm taking my 5 yr old JRT out to run his course. he's got 10 pulleys and a 1000 yard line, and various tips for the line.

should be a good time, i'm hoping Colonel can keep up the pace with the younger dogs for the long run.

If you live in the western central Ohio area (north of dayton, south of Lima) and wanna go out, I'm planning on meeting up with him Sunday afternoon when I get off work. If you have a small terrier, or any sighthound for that matter, it'd be a fun time for you and your animal.

post your interest, or shoot me a pm!

everyone have a good day.

edit -

here's a link to some pics of some JRTs running a course in Milano, Italy.

http://www.injoy-1.com/jrt2.htm

2. Michele

Michele Guest

take pictures:)

3. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

oh, i will.

i'm just completely infatuated with patterdale terriers right now. amazing little dogs. i'll try and take as many as I can, of his and mine.

4. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Yeah them patterdales are good little dogs.one of my favorite breeds of dogs i had other than the APBT.

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, I know what you mean. I was so close to actually getting one, but it didn't pan out. Hopefully, I'll get one in the future. I was already intrigued by them, when I saw that a 9 month old Patterdale got four coons on his first hunt out, then I got a book about them, and they further make me want one...

Have fun! I think those things look like fun to watch.