1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lube for carpetmill

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by JP38, May 24, 2015.

1. JP38

JP38 Pup

Hi all, what do you Gentlemen use to lube up your surface on carpet or belt mills?

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Silicone spray.

3. JP38

JP38 Pup

Thanks Naus. I also heard glade citrus spray, not sure how true that is !!!

4. palooka

palooka Big Dog

is it really needed though ? is the purpose to make it easier turning ? just curious as i have carpet mill but have never used anything on it, nor seen the need too.

5. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

I've all ways recommended silicone spray==Dan

C5K-TX likes this.
  6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I lift my carpet and spray the surface with Armor All and let it dry. Then drop the carpet and go. S

7. JP38

JP38 Pup

Thanks gentlemen mine did'nt has good as it used to or free O should say some lube will do it good, and wanted to know my options an far as lube.

8. allbiz00

allbiz00 Pup

wax for canning, but bees wax work a little bit better. I also sprayed scotchgard on the carpet for stains.