1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lubbock TX - Poll

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by bahamutt99, Feb 2, 2008.

1. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Voted. That sucks.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Yes 59%
    No 40%

Let work on this members.

4. simms

simms CH Dog

That Sucks! This is the kinda shit that pisses me off! Did you listen to the story that probably prompted this poll? Had those dogs been responsibly cared for and on a chain. They most likely would have not of mauled that 9 yr old girls goats.

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

The stupid ad they had up blocked the question. It was annoying, but I got my vote in....

Yes 58%
    No 41%
    No Opinion 1%

Did you read the title of the report? "Another Day another Pit bull attack" grrrr

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Should state lawmakers allow cities to ban breed-specific dogs? Yes No No Opinion

Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far. Yes 34% [​IMG][​IMG]No 65% [​IMG][​IMG]No Opinion 1% [​IMG][​IMG]

7. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far.
    Yes 27% [​IMG][​IMG]
    No 72% [​IMG][​IMG]
    No Opinion 1% [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Bronxdog

Bronxdog Pup

Lubbock is a spot with an "old time" mentality ...no offense intended. They ban liquor within the city limits, so they're definitely capable of banning breeds. Ironically, the average household owns at least 2 firearms! I lived there a coupla years. Why? Don't ask... BTW, I voted.:)

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

27-72-and 1