1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lowell Man Charged With Cutting Pit Bull's Ears

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Aug 14, 2006.

1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah thats right ...the two of you better keep it on topic and talk about how bad and illegal it is to DIY ear cropping.....and thats that...Illegal ALL 50 states...including Alaska and Hawaii...the most recent 2

2. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

peddling puppies is what it is,,,,,,,First off floyd put his whole life into his dogs,,so jumping off on someone elses bandwagon still don't make puppy peddling right,,,,floyd paid his dues,,,,you can,t even walk that line,,,,cropping ears,,,serves no purpose but to look cool and these folk doing home crop jobs without anistetic needs to have they,re balls snipped,,,for as taking care of my own,,,I do,,,from parvo to everything else....maybe a free country but i've seen it done(years ago) and personally if he done my dog like that i'de cut his nuts off,,,,to say its just a skin deep my a@@

debodebo likes this.
  3. Attila

Attila Guest

cutt his balls off. I will heat the knife on the fire for ya. some one hold his arms and legs I will do it. lol

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

thanxs am,,,, i'de rather just tie his butt up so i can make him suffer,,,

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Oh ok then I will get the ice pick red hot and poke out one of his eye'ses. Maybe heat it up again and pierce his nads to his forehead. lol

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hell yeah ...just cut his ears off with a butter knife...or those school scissors that barely cut construction paper...the little silver ones made from dull sheet metal....lmao....lmao...yeah thats it those would freaken suck....

7. Attila

Attila Guest

LMAO, yah that's the ticket. How about those scissors that make the zigzag cuts. That would also sucketh the big one. . Dull sheet metal LMAO I remember those too. Back in the 60's and 70's made in Tiawan with hammers and rivits. How about knaw them off with fingernail clippers?

8. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I agree...especially something that isn't even really medical related...I keep natural ears also.