1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Lowell Man Charged With Cutting Pit Bull's Ears

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Aug 14, 2006.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Please don't even try to compare ear cropping to the spaying/neutering of aniamals. Ear cropping is an unnecessary procedure done purely for the benift of the owner & what he thinks is "cool". Spaying/neutering, in addition to preventing unwanted/UNNEEDED pups, has many a health benefits & in many cases can save a dog's life. So don't lead people to believe that the two procedures are comparable. And as for people putting their own human emotions onto their dog in terms of getting neutered, well..............

2. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Are you actually gona try and tell me that you do not do things that are unnecassary just for the simple fact that is how you like it? You might as well take that PETA crap and flush it down the toilet speaking to me. I dont buy into it, and never will. As to the unwanted/unneeded pups, are you so unresponsible that you cannot keep your dogs put up when in season? I thought I was irresponsible, but I have not that problem. I'll stop there. I got some other fish on the burner.LOL
    J

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I'll take that bet. Maybe I will use the money to get a few more ear croppings!HA HA HA.

I'd rather sound like a fool, and sound stupid than BE stupid, dogboy. comeon, come on, spit it out your mouth. There, better?

I never said that I would use scissors. Are you on the PETA board, cause your reply's remind me of allot of their retoric.

Come on, take the mask off and show us your badge.

" so what vets are dumb to for being prepared for infections"

Never made that comment, but the over use of antibiotics IS NOT GOOD!! Antibiotics are not a preventative. It is not like taking a vaccine. If you over give the stuff, the stuff will quite working for you. I bet you got a big bottle of one type of antibiotic, been usin the same stuff for 20 years huh?

"your retarded and it shows your ignorance by admitting you yourself go to a Vet"
    So, .. you are saying that retarded people take their animals to the vet? HMM that is very interesting. So... are you retarded also?

"how can you support someone who didnt"

I never supported this man. That is another conclusion jumped,CJ.

"whats up with the meat eater crap..."

Suppose you have not read this whole thread have you, dogboy. Do you buy books and then flip, read a page, flip read a page? well, dont do it here. Go back and read the thread again, and see if you get enlightened as to where this came from, meat eater!BAWAHHHHHHHHHHH

"you dont even eat real food...you eat what FOOD eats before we slaughter and eat them"

Now, when did I ever say that I dont eat meat? Got a freezer full, most of which I went and took for myself, not paying someone else to do it for me, oh wait... there is another unnecassary thing, why take it myself when we have grocery stores? Give me a break, PETA!

Have a nice day, and make sure to eat some meat with your veggies, MEAT EATER!BAWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

J

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

To me, if you know your stuff and do it right, its no big deal either. I'm not a fan of ear cropping but........... I sure don't think the government should tell people they can't do it. And I don't see anything wrong with people doing stuff like ear clipping IF they do it right. I just got the feeling that in this guys case he did a real half assed job. Who knows, maybe he used surgical scissors...........

5. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

what is wrong with people?

6. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

All right dude your completely turned around....you managed to talk yourself out of condoning doing it yourself to not to not using antibiotics when needed to using a Vet when needed...circle talk works real good when done right...but in your case it just makes you look foolish....and by antibiotic I could be referring to something as simple as Triple antibiotic ointment and tar to cover the wounds...the only time I inject antibiotics is when a dog really needs them...and yes I have skipped over a lot of your statements....after the first few I knew you were making no sense and I stopped wasting energy on your stupid comments....yeah you might have managed to crawl out of the hole you dug this time but comparing me to PETA is like comparing you to a real dogman...were total opposites...I am totally anti PETA and anyone who knows me can back that up and your totally anti dogman and your statements back that up for you...I got more dogman in my left pinky than you got in your whole body....so quit answering ?s with ?s and circle talking because you can only do a 180 once then your back where you began...so decide what you want to change or reword this time and respond with something that halfway makes sense...

7. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Mista,

As far as your dog man comment, opinions vary. This is the internet and for all I know you could be some little kid playing fantasy island all the way to a descendant of the owner of the gas house dogs, I dont know, but I doubt that your half the dogman that you are in your mind. As for me, I am what I am. If there is one thing I do know, it's these dogs. I have never had anyone who got a dog from me complain, and they always went on to great things. I have sold many dogs that I bred for nice money w/out papers as to my reputation. Admitedly, not no worldwide , but around south Arkansas when someone gets a dog from me, they know they got something worth having.

As to my PETA comments, I cannot understand how anyone who is a "dogman" could be so against a person doing with their dog whatever they want. It is their dog. I am sick of people in this country, whose very freedom's that were bought with blood, trying to tell other people how to live. And that goes anywhere from seatbelts, to neutering a dog, to cropping ears, to where and when I can talk about Jesus! Give me a break.

And FYI, on a wound like that, you dont use triple antibiotic ointment(which we all know isnt the same as antibiotics, I see why your against this guy doing this, or anyone for that matter, cause you dont know what should be done to the dog, so yea, dont do it) what should be used is a topical antiseptic. We use Xenodine for all wounds such as this. Does a fine job, and I have never had it get infected keeping a wound clean. The wound sustained on ear cropping is not a deep wound, it is surface. Enough of that.

So,... have a nice day, and always remember to eat vegetables, MEAT EATER!!

J

And I never said that I dont condone doing it yourself. All along I said that IF you know how to perform the proceedure, I see nothing wrong in doing it yourself. I never said that I havent done it, or that I wont do it. I never said not to go to a vet, and I never said to go to a vet. There are times I go, and there are times I handle it myself. If you are the great dogman you claim to be, you should fully realize this instead of trying to be some kind of hot shi, I mean hot shot. I still believe PETA has slipped some stuff into your brain.You know that is how they do it. You reject the big stuff, but you hear it so much that you end up recieving their doctrine, one small piece at a time. Brainwashing 101

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2006
  8. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Can you imagine what would have happened to earilier civilazation if they were not (ANIMAL EATERS).they made weapons out of the bones,used the hides and fur too keep warm,the animal fat for torches,GOD gave man canines(TEETH)for one reason and it wasn't to eat grass.this is another reason why i cannot donate money to the starving people in other countries when they have a 1500 lb cow beside them. JUST THE WAY I FEEL.

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOL. We woudln't be here. I hear cornstalks made lowsy spears. ;)

10. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I hear ya. I go to a all you can eat buffet and eat mostly meat!!

J

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Man if you knew where I been and what I went thru for these dogs you would feel like the fool you are...I have been from Iowa to the Adriatic sea to being swept away in Katrina for these dogs...and I always had a dog with me...And also one thing that is definitely different about us is that you peddle puppies and sell dogs ...I dont...Never have never will because a dogman who has good shit doesnt share or do it for a profit like you...you just showed you true colors and stupidity...puppy peddler...When you heasr about me selling an animal then you can say different but I would give one away or farm one out before I sold one...and your referrences to PETA goes hand in hand with people like you..you start getting caught up in your own words and have to resort to the trusty ol PETA put down...works everytime right...Wrong...because everyone here knows how stupid that sounds and anyone who has talked to me in PM or other places knows what I am all about...and now we all know what your about to...you made it easy enuf...puppy peddlin' dog sellin circle talking wannabe...maybe if your a good boy this year Santa will bring you a gamedog..Ears optional...and what does it have to do with freedom...I will give you all the freedom and money in the world if I could..because if I did it you would destroy yourself faster....

so go about your dog clippin and dog sellin for profit blah blah blah BS ways...people like you dont even exist to me so lets just quick talking from here on....I dont want my rep to go down if someone sees me talking to you they might think we were friends and that would be real bad for me but prolly good for you........

bam-bam's mom likes this.
  12. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

mister you have rep points from this thread

second what does eaten meat or not eaten meat have to do with cutten off poor puppies ears?? that is just sick and twisted!!! cause i don't eat meat, but i got a yard full of premium meat goats, hogs, and chickens, with a deep freeze full of deer meat.

misterdogman likes this.
  13. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Mista,

If you have that big of a problem with me, PM me, meet me, whatever. I am sure we can work it out. Dont go away mad. When I saw that BM joined in with you, I knew what kind of person you really are. Dont worry, you can always learn to be a better person, and a better dogman. I am sorry that your dogs are not worthy to be bought. So are you saying that... Floyd is not a dogman but a puppy pedler? what about all the other men who have pups they sell that are in your dogs pedigrees(well, maybe not yours). And you gona smear that garbage out of your mouth and talk about farming you animals out!! you said you had been swept away for these dogs, not swept far enough to me, you are still full of yourself. Why dont you just hug and kiss yourself right now, you know you want to.

You may have done this and that and the other for your dog, but I put my life on the line for YOUR freedom. You sit there with your mouth, remind me of all the folks who run their mouth about the ones in harms way now. Man, you couldnt buy a clue if you did have a million dollars.

You are all mouth, no show. Cur to the bottom of the barrel. Now, you have earned the right to go away. Not to go away mad, but to go away.

Have a nice day, you and BM.(kinda funny how such a dogman as yourself would have PETA agents jumping to your side!HA HA) My description of you would have to be...SMEGA. You and your mutts.
    J

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2006
  14. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

15. Suki

Suki Guest

16. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

for those that are interested, shadyridge called the shelter, and was told the pups will NOT be adopted out:(

17. Suki

Suki Guest

I am interested.
    They give any specific reasons(s), as to why not?

Another article:
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif][/font]
    [font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]Lowell man facing charges after cutting off pit-bull puppy's ears

08/14/2006

[​IMG]

08/14/2006

Lowell man facing charges after cutting off pit-bull puppy's ears

LOWELL, Mass. ; After using scissors and other makeshift items to cut the ears off a pit bull puppy, a 20-year-old Lowell man is now facing animal cruelty charges.

Luis Negron, 20, of 142 Concord St. was arrested Sunday afternoon after police officers saw a set of dog ears on an empty beer case in the backyard that was allegedly used as the operating table, police said.

Three men were in the backyard when police arrived at the scene.

One person quickly fled, and of the remaining pair, only Negron was directly involved in the incident, police said.

There were bloody surgical gloves, coffee grounds, glue and several pens in the backyard with the men, police said.

Officers found the pit bull puppy hidden in a stroller, crying in the basement.

Animal control confiscated the wounded dog and another unharmed pit bull puppy.

The dog that had been cut was taken to the Merrimak Animal Shelter for treatment.

Police said individuals sometimes cut the ears off dogs to make them appear more intimidating.

Negron was held on $500 cash bail.

If you are interested in adopting either of these pit bulls, please contact the Merrimack Animal Hospital 978-453-3277

[/font]

18. Marty

Marty Guest

As Mia has said it is ILLEGAL in all 50 states of the USA to do this procedure yourself, and I'm not going to listen to the two of you argue (you know who you are) on this site take it to PMs or suffer the boot, nobody wants to hear all that shit!

19. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Just another opportunity to kill some Pit Bulls.

20. Suki

Suki Guest

...indeed!
    I was just curious to see how they worded it...:rolleyes: