1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Love..

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by powerdogs-kennel, Aug 16, 2011.

1. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL cute!:D

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

those are some good pics! Could be contest winners 4 sure!

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

damn , girl king looks good and his son is getting big .

4. elibred

elibred Big Dog

its nice to see males with pups i had a male that loved pups up until they got 2 months lol

5. thank you all yes the photo,s are cute hihi. my boy loves pups and bitches hihihi.he is a verry good dog i like it when they love pups. and now hoping he loves him to when the pups get older hihihi.

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

so kings a ladys man . you got him in good shape . how olds the pup ?

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL Mine love pups too .. The problem is the pup is not nice to the older dogs!! lol I think she's starting to get used to them but she thinks she is a grown bulldog and wanted to bite the big dogs. That's a really cute picture!

8. yes king is a ladys men. he likes dogs ladys and women much hihihi. well i have dont noting whit him onley just a bit walk and he loves to run and chase rabbits and stuff,well the pupy is verry young he was the smallest from the litter a bit skinny.she had 13 pupys so i take thise whit me and hand feed and some whit his mom.he is now 4 weeks and 1 day old.

9. yes i know that problem whit pupys.the think the are the boos hihi.buth thise pupy is young so when he bite him they dont mind. and thank you

10. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Love that second pic..

11. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

i agree the second pic is priceless, very nice.