1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Love my haymaker bitch!!!!!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Yardboy, Aug 2, 2010.

1. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

Hey yardboy, I didnt have any updated pictures so I took some quick today after work. I got the runt male pup out of the litter and he has a high prey drive but still acts just like a pup. I like him though.

Attached Files:

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

LOL......he got one of them ears didn't he :) he looks good though. Looks alot like sarge.

3. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

bolth dogs looks really nice !!
    all the best to you guys and your dogs :):)

4. Banjoman

Banjoman Pup

Looks good!

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Well while I'm at it..............
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. skipper

skipper Big Dog

7. skipper

skipper Big Dog

he is a very nice male. going to breed the mother soon got a couple options

8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

No Skipper, I don't mind at all. She hit that mill for the first time yesterday and it took all of about 2 min before she knew what was up. Not plannin on working her too hard before winter, just wanting to put some wind in her. 3 out of the 4 took right off with it. The other will walk but hasn't hit a full blown run but she'll get it.

9. skipper

skipper Big Dog

she looks like she was born to do it

10. popper

popper CH Dog

mine had those ears also for almost 2 years then i guess she grew out of em , cause no more bat ears... fine looking dog

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Good looking dog YB
    Im also one who dont believe redboy is pappered as shown. Good luck with youre hound.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i started a few this week. mine are comin along but def didnt get it that quickly. one was terrified of the mill lol

13. Redboy for sure is not bred how they say he is a hemphill dog bob and teal stayed in the same area redboy and outlaw not the same for sure yard why you think I'm not from the states just cause I know them boys cross the line lol

14. CTHEAGS

CTHEAGS Pup

Partner got a son off haymaker