1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Louis Colby's Book

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by redrumdog, Oct 13, 2010.

1. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

I don't know about the rest of the people that read this book.But everytime I read it, I'm amazed at the history of the Colby dogs.I seem to always to read something I've missed before.I'm just amazed when you read the letters,clippings ,and look at the old pictures its just amazing.History. Does anybody else feel that way?

2. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

2 words- record keeping!

3. mantiz

mantiz Pup

It's even better when you are in his yard with him and he spends the time to tell you stories that weren't even in the book.

4. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

I'd like to sit in on the story telling, and I'd like to read Ralph Greenwoods record keeping

5. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

that is so true i spent about 4 hours with Lou when i went out to his house to pick up my puppy that man is like a book himself for 89 years old that man has a memory about the dogs:dogtongue: