1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lost?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JoeyNzoey, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

whats wrong with bein high all the time? i understand with alchohol, drunk people act like idiots lol.
    but if your high your just alway relaxed:D

2. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I watched about the first half of the first season when it started playing on TV, and then got out of it... same with Heroes, but I never really got back into Heroes. I'm so glad I'm back into it though, it's a really awesome show.

I used to hate Juliet until the last season; I figured she'd be great with Sawyer. until, well, she died. LOL. I dunno, I think Jack and Kate are good, but poor Sawyer is just all alone now. I keep thinking that "John" is going to kill him, which would really suck. And how exactly are they planning to get off the island AGAIN? I'm still so confused with the whole alternate reality thing.

3. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

well put. i agree 99.9% but this debate cannot be won on a pitbull forum. haha especially on a LOST thread! so lets just get back to the topic.

still havent gotten the dvds. and she said she only has the 1st season! poop im gonna have to find the other ones while trying not to spend. wish me luck

4. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I see I never have even heard of lost until a few months ago when my friend could not stop speaking about it and since I have netflix off of my xbox your able to add available movies/t.v. shows directly from the computer to your xbox which I did with lost. Wow I started watching heroes myself but for some reason I didn't continue the journey even though I did think it was interesting but not as brilliant and powerful like Lost :D

haha same here I really did dislike Juliet at first me and my brother, until the last season she was a much better match with sawyer. Well it's good to hear despite your pet peeve of Jack you would still agree that he and Kate would make a good couple :) but that is true Sawyer lost Juliet which is sad but hey he still has his ex gf with his daughter remember? ;) yeah I have a strong bloody feeling that something is going to go awfully wrong with sawyer and the fake locke as well!

well, there are two different type lapses going on remember, one back to their original plane landing safely, and then the current island temple setting. So in the last episode besides the fake locke and sawyer issue sayid is infected remember? that might be vital towards what will happen in the next episode.

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha that's fine with me ;) and your are correct yourself the thread is about my high interest in LOST :D

you should do a free trial on netflix so you can watch it on your computer/laptop all 1-5 seasons!!! :p or actually they might even have the seasons on abc.com or hulu.com check and let me know.

6. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

i hope i didnt sound like a jerk when i suggested we returned to the topic....haha. sorry if i did.

but dont you need a credit card even for the trial? i dont have a credit card and my bank account is negative! haha so i dont wanna risk using my bank card.

so you use xbox live? thats pretty dope. i actually dont have any of the newer systems but i definitely enjoy my video gaming. what are you into mostly?

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

oh no not at all it was falling off topic but I still wanted to give an input about the off subject.
    Haha that is completely understandable then do not risk any minuses or negatives with credit cards and debit cards these days :p
    Yeah I love my xbox :D I have had it for only a little over a year now because I too was quiet behind with gaming counsels I had an un used ps2 until my new birthday present came along. You should highly consider xbox live if you are into online gaming so we can go on a killing spree haha. I was into all the guitar heroes just before Call of duty modern warfare two decided to come out and I have been addicted since then. I do also enjoy left for dead 1 & 2 along with Dj hero :p and some madden 10.

8. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

haha sounds good, killing sprees are always fun. but the thing is, and i know your going to hate me, im not that into shooters...sorry. or sports....or music games!! ahah dang completely incompatible taste in gaming.

but i know what you mean about being behind. i still play ps2. and gamecube and ds. thats pretty much all i play nowadays. every now and then i bring out the gameboy but only on special occasions haha

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah killing sprees end up filling in the frustration tank at times though haha.
    Wow haha I agree then completely vice verse towards our gaming taste buds but I am really into music games and shooting mainly as far as xbox goes.
    I like puzzle and so fourth on my computer or board games!
    Have you played the wii? that was fun despite my one time gaming experience but then again you might dislike the sports section which in my opinion is the best for the wii!

10. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

ya my step nephew has a wii. i actually like it quite a bit. metroid and zelda are awesome. i love anything zelda. and the wii sports is actually really fun. i enjoy tennis the most.

its crazy how i love music and i play drums yet i cant seem to find the appeal of them darn music games! ahah

having mentioned puzzle games, have you ever played bust-a-move? OOOMMMGOOOSHHH i love that game! haha

11. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha well that's good then I will probably purchase a wii for our family room those wii workouts help so I hear :p

well from most musicians who take music very seriously they tend to hate the music video games even though I see it as pure entertainment and fun afterall they are just video games.

No I have not? where do you play that game at it sounds like fun just by it's title? :D

12. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

youve never heard of bust-a-move? you're missing out! its awesome. its this puzzle game kind of like a backward tetris with bubbles and two little dinosaurs.

http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/1926/32337_full.jpg

http://www.pelikonepeijoonit.net/articles/bubbob.jpg

do these pictures help?its really fun. im not a big puzzle game guy but oh boy, bust-a-move is something else.and you can find it for pretty much any system. and arcades. i have it for dreamcast and ps2 and i want to get the newer ds one that came out not too long ago. you should give it a go, you might like it

and about the music games, its not that i hate them, i just cant seem to get into it. haha.

13. cheese

cheese Top Dog

busta move is the shit. Ive lost big money on that game when i was younger though:rolleyes:

14. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

heck ya! i actually never had an arcade around growing up (lame!) so i would only play it at this pizza place where i used to live.i didnt spend as much as you haha.

ps- we need more arcades