1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

loposey

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by BDK, Jun 8, 2004.

1. BDK

BDK oo7

hey does anyone have any info on the loposey blood got a male that has a lot in him dont have his ped have never sent his papers off to register prob never will but i do know he has alot of loposey in him got a dog called black dick in his ped along with a lot of j crenshaw honeybunch i saw a copy of his ped when i got him before i knew a lot about blood lines line breeding etc he is not the blood my yard is gonna be based on but he is an extremely athletic dog but just hoping to gain some knowledge on his past genetics cant find no ped on his parents ive asked here but for arguments sake his sire is raleys black spider duce his dam is inabinets midnight so hopefully someone can find some info for me thanks very much ........boondock

2. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Posts your dogs ped....and I'll see if I can help...

3. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

O sorry about that....If you can, ask for a copy of the ped you saw and wright it out on here.....