1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Loposay

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by PowersPitts, May 30, 2005.

1. Can anyone help me in finding some good Red Ed Loposay dogs.

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

3. Pistolvania

Pistolvania Banned

4. NELLY

NELLY Pup

i have some loposay dogs and deal with her first hand she has pups on the ground right now

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

By who out of who?

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I second that Mac!!!...lol

7. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

I think he is referring to Mrs Loposay

8. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I understood that, i was asking, by what male, and out of which bitch.

9. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

BTW, Happy holidays BKNLS!

10. The last dog she ever sold is around 25 to 27 months old so anything younger is hung papers.

11. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i spent good money with her, i wqould have been better off buying a blue gatormouth out the news paper..i u want curs she is a good source. now her dad was a hell of a dog man, but she dont have shit....

12. Lmfao. Every line got curs that's a fact. So don't try to shit on loposay line only cuz I personally have had a dogs of top known dogs and all I can say they are no longer living. Now that loposay macho that's one hell of a hound. They still waiting on a forgit from goodfellaz in v.a (Gill).

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i thought her kids or grandchildren handled there stock? "inthewoodz" find you a old sdj with a add by them. the same # worked when i called it?

14. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

Same to you Mac

15. I have and it was disconnected when I called.

16. Faro

Faro Banned

Miss arge blood at it's best

17. The Re-Turded posts have been removed. Having a little fucking sense people.

18. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

i liked the loposay blood that was in the uk many years ago..a shame it was not bred more too

19. I could ask for any more wit my loposay dog....

20. Seemed like no matter where Patsy blood would go it would click with anything! I Had a female from Carver yard yeaaars ago bred to some of Patsy's best stuff. The litter was strong, they could breathe well when in holds but wasn't too smart.

:dogdrink: