1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking to rebuild

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by hardhitter, Jan 19, 2005.

1. hello all im looking to rebulid my tyard on some more proven gamedogs more rather looking for some prospects at reasonable price not looking for a specific blood right now just looking to see whats out there thanks
    hardhitter

2. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Same here. I'm hoping to maybe get some new blood this spring or summer. Anyone have any suggestions. I don't really care about HYPE and whats "COOL" now with everyone. I want something that no one has thats just getting the job done.

3. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Alright.. I posted this girl up for sale a week or so ago for $300 plus shipping, but if your serious I'm sure I can come down a bit if you want to take a chance on her.. She will be 7 months old in a week or two, weighs about 20lbs, tan with a white blaze.

http://www.geocities.com/torypuppies/

That's a picture of her sire, dam, and pups when they were about a week old. I posted a more recent picture of her on my original post.. She is one of my picks from the breeding and I've got 8 new pups on the ground, and another litter on the way so I'm letting this one go. First litter for the dam, but the sire has already produced some damn nice dogs, some on and off the yard.

If either one of you are interested PM me..