1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking to adopt a dog canada

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by garywhite, Dec 19, 2010.

1. garywhite

garywhite Pup

my names gary.im up in canada.im really good to dogs.i have a jack now.

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Where abouts in Canada are you Gary? I can recommend some rescues to check out. :)

3. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

i may have something for u. i maybe down sizing and have some 2 year olds i may be looking to put in good homes. i rather my dogs go to good homes than to be sold to bad ones. i would need pics of ur home and info about u and ur family.

4. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Where a bouts?

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Are you making fun of me Finkle? lol

6. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

No I'm in Alberta and there is a rescue down the street mustn't have read thoroughly enough my bad

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Oh! lol I thought you were teasing me about the ''abouts''. I'm always getting teased by my American friends when I say anything remotley similar to ''aboot''. lol Sorry Finkle! ;)

8. garywhite

garywhite Pup

thanks alot friend.i love dogs.i,ll send pics of my house soon okay.im surrounded by woods.i walk my dog at least 3 hours a day no shit.im disabled from a truck accident.my rehab is to walk.so i walk.i have a male jack russell now.so a female would be nice.so they get along.but if you only have a male i,ll take him also.im very interested in the ol school dogmen stories.my dads a world champion show horse men.he lives in texas outside of argyle near dallas denton area.so i get the peds naturally. thanks again lets keep in touch.my names gary white.my dads place is fossilgate farms. thanks n bye