1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for used slatmill

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by panthermantis, Mar 8, 2012.

1. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

a if yall think that mill is a pice of shhhhhhh its not mine just seen it on pedsonlie thought id share i seen it an posted on here aint mean to afend anyboby

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

one available for sale in missouri $400

3. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

where in cali are you. i might let mine go...

4. act284

act284 Big Dog

how much for the mill in Cali? im out in Los Angeles

5. ventura county

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

that add was from 6 years ago and another thing i dont know who you use for shipping but 250 a mill from the Islands to cali BWAAAHAAAAAAA yall live in fantaseyworld, look you cannot sell a mill for 450 today it cost more than that to build one, I promiss I buy hundreds of parts and hundreds of ft of steel I bet my best dog you cannot build a mill cheaper than me and My basic mill cost more than 400$ to build and lets not alk about hrs . if you want a new mill expect to spend a bit of money and venom ther is plenty of good millmakers in the states all you have to do is look at what they do and how they treat people, eyes dont lie

7. meno222

meno222 Big Dog

iam thinking of selling mine since my dog will not run it...
    [video=youtube;YFpdmb2KZAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFpdmb2KZAQ&context=C46fe13dADvjVQa1PpcFM92bPtsgGt5L0Vr2z8ytot vEERAXHY1FY[/video]=

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

work with him. put a mirror in front hold a stuffed toy any thing I have yet to see a dog that with help will not run one now if its too hard they wont run it but if it turns they will run it jack that front up wher you put him on in it rolls abit just with them on it, good luck