1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for some info on a few.....

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by widerange, Jul 5, 2012.

1. widerange

widerange Big Dog

just wondering if anyone has info, photos, records, background, etc. on any of these following dogs. anything will be useful thanks in advance for any help.

LONGS ABBE POR
    TALLENT'S HAPPY
    PAPPERBOY'S JEEP RHINO ROM
    DELOACH'S BUSTER
    HOLLAND'S SLEW
    RELL'S TAR BABE
    MARLOWE'S MR BULLDOG
    CH. RISING STAR'S RHINO ROM
    DELOACH'S ROCKER
    MIMS STUFF
    HOLLAND'S CHERRY JUBILLE
    CH WAG'S REBA

2. Hachiman

Hachiman Big Dog

I have owned dogs off of HAPPY and she threw some decent ones.

I petted ABBE when he was alive, although the only time I bred to him I didn't get any pups. My bitch that I bred to him died shortly after the breeding was made. ABBE was the father of my SAMURAI dog's sire, Rockbottom's RECON RANGER.

HAPPY of course was off of MR BULLDOG, and so was HUNTER RED's & DEACON's mother, as well as TAB's mother.

I have a pic of ABBE, but it isn't a very good one. It's in black & white and it's a bit blurry too.

There are pics of MR BULLDOG online. I don't know about the others.

3. Hachiman

Hachiman Big Dog

I can also tell you that ABBE is the littermate brother of Long's WERDO ROM.

4. Hachiman

Hachiman Big Dog

Rising Star's RHINO is off of WERDO as well, if I'm not mistaken.

5. widerange

widerange Big Dog

Your right