1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for old inbreed L.G. dogs

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by king cyrus, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Looking for inbreed L.G. dogs. Would perfer dogs older than 4 years old looking for females. Mr. L.G. was an excellent breeder and i am looking for his older breedings. If anyone knows someone who have any of these dogs please call me at 832-443-0281 serious inquiries only. I'm looking for the best of the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. where u located at?

3. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

King Cyrus lives in Houston TX

4. ender

ender Pup

5. there is a bunch of them LG dogs in europe

6. That's cool but where are the L.G. dog in U.S. ? I had a gyp off of L.G. poker and Pit Pro Nightmare who was down from young's Young blood.. Out of the L.G breed dogs who specialized in them here on a strictly inbreeding level.. There has to be someone out here who knows someone that has a yard full of these fine specimens

7. Well try SWK he has alot of LG shit...870-633-6713 Mr.L and b4 u guys say anythink his number are all over fedsonline.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  8. King Cyrus . . . I know a couple of guys that are around the Houston area that had dogs from LG, and might could help you find some of the old stuff. They are good guys, not sure if they have dogs anymore, as this has been several years, and anybody I knew back then has gotten out of messing around with dogs. I had Poker at one time, he was a good dog. At one time I had several dogs from LG off Trouble. Some good, some not, but that's with any bloodline. I would be sure and not just get any dog that has "LG" blood, because like any bloodline, just because it has the same "blood" doesn't mean it is a good dog and doesn't mean it will produce either. Lots of folks have gotten these dogs and just bred pedigrees together and not held them to the same standard as the original breeder of the family. PM me and I will see if I can help you.

9. any in the southeast,preferably along the east coast ? Thanks