1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a true game bred pit

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by viegas703, Jan 20, 2010.

1. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

2. Reggie98

Reggie98 Pup

Well said.

3. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Theres plenty of pitbull breeders that have sites advertising their weight pulling champions theyve produced. Id look for a weight pulling event in your area and attend and get to know some of the participants.

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

You can't ask something like that.People on here will help u with certain things.But I think most people get a little upset when someone expects information that took them years and hard work to obtain for nothing.In otherwords put in your work,and time.Look the best way is read ,go to events in your area, and talk to people in your area.

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

This thread is old. I learned my lesson, i came in here with the wrong mindset of asking questions and got my ass chewed out and deserved it. I have no argument for it. Im a student to the game, and try and learn as much as possible. I currenty have a 13 week pitbull pup that i aquired from a friend who couldnt keep him, if you go back a few pages i have pictures up and will be posting more soon.

6. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Looks good! I like the color! Puppys are chick magnets:D LOL!

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Yeah I love his brindle coat, I can't go anywhere with him wryly being stopped by every chick possible...too bad I'm not single, puppies make for good convo starters.

8. garland

garland Pup

yes im the one double bred boomer dog

9. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG]

10. rob32

rob32 Pup

honestly ive never understood this line of thinking. i know if i personally put a lot of work into learning about something i would rather give away knowledge than make some poor sap go through all the work i did.

11. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Do you think that the things that come easy to people are well cared for??? Hell no. wisdom, and knowledge can not be taught in a single moment, it takes time for everyone, some take longer than others, but the short cuts taken in quality do not yield the best fruits.... Teach yes but the student has to be molded into the right mind set so he can get out of his own way to learn. He admitted being in the wrong frame of mind when question was asked, Knowledge is not obtained through short cuts and quick answers to simple questions.

12. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

This. ive learned a lot since this thread.

13. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

good for you man. some came off harsh, but like Bobby R said, shortcuts arent gonna teach you anything.

14. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

As you have found, there's a lot of excellent advice on this site. I strongly suggest you just stick to the one dog for this time and after you have learned more firsthand about containment and temperament issues and have a good stupid to keep two bulldogs safely seperated then look into maybe getting a 2nd bulldog. But you will find that you will have your hands very full with just one!! LOL!!!:D

15. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

You pretty much nailed it..Hes 6 month and a week old, at 43 lbs of lean muscle..the pup is a handful already..listens very well though, doesnt give me any problems.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

6 months and 43 lbs? wow

17. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Why O why do ppl do this to themselves....If you want a good dog, go out and look for one......go to shows....meet ppl.....stomp some yards....don't come on here and ask for a " a true game bred pit"

18. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Yeah, you would think hes fat..but hes actually super lean..hes not very tall yet, but hes got a lean, muscular, lenghty build.

19. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

Any recent pics?
    If you want your dog to work, i.e. weightpull, it will be right about time to attend some events in your area to learn.
    I am very interested in WP, and would love my mutt to participate, any events that require a papered dog are out of the question, but there are other options too.
    I am learning myself, and in the short time I've owned my dog I've met quite a few knowledgeable people and they have all been a tremendous help, I cannot appreciate that enough.
    Good luck with the pup and keep us posted.

20. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

The most recent pics i have is in a thread called kayne at 17 weeks..i will take some more recent ones...Hes got a real nice figure.