1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a true game bred pit

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by viegas703, Jan 20, 2010.

1. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Anyone know where i can get a really well game bred pit? i live in virginia

2. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

how are the colby dogs? looking for a well representation of the pitbull thats very game bred and i can do a variety of things with like weight pulling.

3. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

dont know the site addy but try out razorsedge kennels.

i heard them shits is bangin!

4. Elysium

Elysium Pup

lol!!:d:d:d

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

thanks for the smart ass response. if your not serious dont bother posting.

6. Jelet

Jelet Banned

... I highly doubt anyone will give you information regarding what you just said. Dogfighting is a felony in the USA. And someone breeding two proven/tested dogs will not contact you(someone they dont even know well enough)For all they know, your a snitch trying to get that $5,000 reward money from the hsus/an employee of the hsus or aspca or peta.

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Read my post and tell me where i said i was gonna fight a dog? or that im even interested in a fighting dog? i didnt know GAME meant fighting, or does it? i want a true representation of an american pitbull terrier and plan to use it for weight pulling.

8. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

the smart arsed comment is well warranted. youve got a better chance of finding a "game bred" dog on craigs list big fella.

your the tool that jumps straight onto a site where no one knows you at all and straight out asks for a "game" pitbull.

trust me if it wasnt me it woulda been someone else, i was just lucky enough to jump in first.:D:D:D:D

american bulldogs are great weight pull dogs.

9. Jelet

Jelet Banned

"Game-bred" means both the sire and dam fought another dog in the pit and proved itself game. And its offspring would be game-bred.

Example- Male dog fights another dog and proves itself game.
    Female dog fights another dog and proves itself game.

These two dogs are "Game"

Then they both breed. And there offspring is "game-bred."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
  10. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

i think you guys are taking this way too serious jumping on me as if i want to fight a dog. i understand where you all are coming from but you dont have to be so offensive about it. All understood. My point for wanting a game dog is because i dont want a damn american bully im just not a fan. i guess my question was i want a quality pitbull terrier not a bully.

11. Jelet

Jelet Banned

I feel you. However, I reckon you wait a year or two to read and educate yourself a bit before getting an APBT. Look at old posts on this forum and ask all your questions. And buy reputable books(pit bull bible, complete gamedog, stratton books) (not those shitty petstore books on apbts.)

Because just from me reading this post by you " My point for wanting a game dog is"
    You do not seem to understand this breed... And perhaps may not be capable of properly owning this breed... 1 example-You might not have knowledge on how to contain your dog properly. etc... having your dog get loose from shitty containment and then attacking another dog and ending up on the news. I'm tired of clueless people owning this breed. I have this one pit bull mix in my neighborhood that gets loose once every 3 months. And the owners just let it roam because they say " i cant catch him" Tired of this bs..

So first you want a game bred dog? then you want a well bred true apbt? now you want a game dog? do you even know the difference????

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
  12. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

i never mentioned you fighting any dogs.

your very first post here is asking where to get a dog.

bad move.

off to the next site and try to work on your aproach a little.
    maybee go to the introductions page and let them know who you are.
    why so keen to jump into a breed you dont know much about?
    [its obvious you dont know much if your asking where to get a dog on the net]

take it slowly and you will find you may even get somewhere.

WHERE CAN I GET A DOG? wont work so lose it.

good luck.

13. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Well put, i wont argue that. If its ok to ask without getting bashed, whats the difference between a game bred pitbull and a well bred pitbull(bullies dont count) because i thought game pits in terms of fighting was a thing of the past, i thought a game bred pit NOWADAYS meant a pitbull with game blood, but that is not tested in the pit anymore. I honestly just want a Good quality pitbull i didnt even think people tested pitbulls in the pit anymore that they just have pure bloodlines from game bred dogs. To be dead honest i just dont want the new FAD style bully pits.

14. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

If u want a weight pulll dog do a search in ur google .go to an adba weight pull .. Meet some ppl. Learn a little bit then ask some questions...

15. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

How about we go against the grain and try to educate the man instead of persecute him. He obviously doesn't know any better. All you so called experts should jump at the chance to teach him and pass on the decades of knowledge all you bashers have.

16. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

That would be a great jesture but think of it like this.How many people have tried to educate someone and it ended up backfiring on them.Example you take someone under your wing teach them wright from wrong.This person gets them self a yard full of dogs uses them for all the wrong reasons gets busted & begins to sing like a bird next thing you know all your dogs are gone & dead & you are facing charges for something you did not do.I agree you need to educate as many people as you can but you cant just come on here a be like where do I get a good gamedog.As im sure you know we all had to put in work so should every one else.JMO

17. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well that does seem to be the norm around here lol!!! My advice would be to go threw peds online fined a line of dogs you like and ask where you might be able to find it at. All game lines of dogs are a little different so you should really do some research first though and figure out whatcha really want i still think rio's page is one the most informative pages online and dont be fooled by the pretty pics they have, they have a lot of good information on that page. Hope this helps ya in your search and dont worry about the shit talkers when you have a question come on back and ask not all of us are as quick to crack jokes on you.

18. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well not all of us are lucky enough to find someone that really knows what the hell they are talkin about in their own area i myself got lucky when i first got into the dogs and hooked up with some dam fine people like Wardogs for instance learned alot from him.

19. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

with the ways that owners are being drug into the court systems and their dogs put down, you gotta expect these kinda responses. its called "closing the circle" or "keeping it tight", lol or whatever. i call it being careful and thats NOT a bad thing. since when is it OUR job help someone who wants to take a fucking shortcut to getting a good dog? :rolleyes: thats not how it works man. i have NO PROBLEM with answering questions about dogs if they are asked intelligently, but dont expect me to find one for you. PUT YOUR TIME IN and DO YOUR OWN FUCKIN HOMEWORK

20. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

last time i checked Virginia has plenty of good dogs.