1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

looking for a game bred staff

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by s.murf, Aug 15, 2010.

1. beanieman

beanieman Banned

:welcomesign::goodposting::lolup::lolup::lolup:

2. jonnim

jonnim Big Dog

funny thing is if the OP had 20 useless posts along the lines of "nice dog" "he looks well" "mines bred like that" "i used to own his half brother/sister" "i have that book" "i was there" or put up random photos of staffords from the past for you all to say "he was a good'en" "i own his granson" "i aint seen that picture befor" or random photos of staffords claiming he/she owned them would the replies be any different ? maybe a warning to some that are all to quick to name drop to look like they are in the no,when all they done was buy an old copy of PBN or some other old mag of ebay,even if from many years ago it can still have repercussions and unwanted attention

3. Bully_UK

Bully_UK Big Dog

WTF??
    Must be a wind up surley.!!
    Game bred Staff,my god why dont you hammer the final nail in the coffin yourself.Theres enough shite going on within our breed without posts like this.
    Grow up and if you want a dick extension try surgery.

Tracie,Kia,Archie and Diva.xxx

4. rikjd

rikjd Pup

hahaha has anyone ever used a staff in field work? i know i wouldnt trust mine to fetch anything back, it would bring back the catch in a million pieces lol

5. alzabhoy

alzabhoy Pup

that guys first post is defos a wind up!!!

6. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

[​IMG] here is one of mine shes a big one though.

7. beanieman

beanieman Banned

shit coop talk about a xxxxxxxxxl sbt :D

8. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

yeah I went a little over board on the steroids.

9. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

heres a great field worker, good on rabbits, pheasants ,ducks all brought back edible as you can see from the pic :), sadly i lost him a couple of months ago to cancer :mad: rip blue

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2010
  10. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

Rip blue, that sucks crazy horse, got to admit he's one of a kind if he brought stuff back to you in one piece. not many people like blues cause they think they are just for show only. to me as long as the dog does what i expect from it it could be purple in color for all i care.
    this guy only likes females and young pups
    [​IMG]

11. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

Hes nice great condition a credit to you 12 gauge:)I agree 100% about colour long as it does whats wanted it can be pink fer me :eek: i not really keen on the blue colour but i had him given me as the owner couldnt cope ;) he was only a kc type but he had a hell of a drive prooving himself in many ways a good un , he always knew what was needed :cool:

12. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

this boy is also KC from very good blood. i co-own him so his owner Niko deserves the credit. several good solid blues, brindle blue, light blue and blue patched i know of. any more pics of your boy c h.

13. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Thats a fine looking animal 12 gauge

14. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

thanks W (coop dog)

15. I thought staffs was bred to be non DA?

16. gamebred does that mean bred from game parents down from game grandparents
    that shouldn't be hard to find

17. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

:)

18. PITS+PATTS

PITS+PATTS Big Dog

Big respect,Crazy horse,Coop-dog,12gauge.Those dogs are a credit to you all.Well-conditioned dog 12gauge,real looker!

19. crazy horse

crazy horse Big Dog

Thank you p+p means a lot , 12 gauge i only have a few pics in my scrap book n no scanner:( or id put some up fer ya

20. No offence Coopdog but that pic you posted looks more like a bullmasttiff than a stafford