1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For A Bitch Off Ch.barracuda!!!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bubbagump, Sep 15, 2004.

1. bubbagump

bubbagump Pup

LOOKING FOR A BITCH OFF CH.BARRACUDA FOR SALE!!!!!!!;)

2. who

who Top Dog

Dear reader
    join the club lol i have been looking but no success i have written southern kennels and i don't even think they know whats going on...but i have heard one little thing about BARRACUDA he took a couple of 6 COUNTS in one of his contests but just RUMORS have not talk to anyone that KNOWS anything
    Thanks
    Krispun Y.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2004
  3. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

heres one
    from southern bulldogs.they got some nice looking dogs

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2004
  4. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

sorry.........I didn't see the for sale.

5. AC

AC Big Dog

GR CH Barracuda :) Contact Latin Force and see where they all ended up they sold out. I was even offered pups off him for 750 a while back. Trying them is your best bet.

6. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Game Dog Combine had some pups off Barracuda and a tab dog. I think they are in FL. You can find the link on Lawless.

puregame

7. Cuda dogs for $750.00, well holy crap... LOL

I have a few SUPER NICE ones off him... ;)