1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking CH. Weed offspring

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by COUNTRYGIRL, Jul 26, 2010.

1. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

Yea I talked to a dude who has offspring off him and said weed was good solid bulldog with average pressure

2. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

Triple j do you have a ped on that bulldog your talkin about?

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Its the scooby dog he is just a pup in that pic hes all dog now a real looker and has the ass to go with it. he was a gift from J.B. and I reall have injoyed him. I dont care how he is bred he is A OK with me. I like him so much we got one of his half sisters and she acts just like he did. I really like the dogs I have seen from leafy. I think there is a pic of Scooby in the show sec under south east bushanelle show . He won that first place and best in show twice once with Floyd, B and Richard Straton as judges. So he is a good looking dog for sure. but I cant even explane how good of hunter he is. I have only seen a hand full with what he has.

4. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

Glad to hear you are pleased with I him I know they who owns this gyp he told me she acts well but just is a brood bitch ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [114032] :: RED ROVER'S DIRTY GIRTY

5. hardmouth87

hardmouth87 Big Dog

I ment to say I know the guy who owns her

6. 76muscle

76muscle Big Dog

She looks really good.. Any pups available? If so, pm me

7. blackwell

blackwell Pup

i have a 3year old female double bred ch.weed its coming off a dog called wild sides sombre i live in lake city fl.