1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking at this.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by coach, Mar 15, 2011.

1. coach

coach Big Dog

Hey guys....I am trying to do my research and get the best Bulldawg for me...That being said,what do you think of this boy......honest opinions welcome.....

ONLINE PEDIGREES - Access Denied

2. coach

coach Big Dog

3. Still can't see it..............

4. coach

coach Big Dog

I am sorry I am not sure what I am doing wrong.....but that is the ped.Link...Can someone help please...???Kinda new at this

5. coach

coach Big Dog

There you go ......Thanks...he will be bred to his half/sister...maryjane see above if you can open....it shows breeding.....

6. Nice and good luck............

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

looks like inbred shit to me. eight times twister in a 5 generation pedigree!!!
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=352702

bred for no reason other than to be peddled to a fool looking for "pure" blood.
    this is no different than what peddlers did with hemphill dogs 30 years ago.
    WHY am I seeing all these brother x sister breedings???
    is the "average" dogman really this stupid????

8. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

@ Benthere, I dont think the average dogman is that "stupid"..... however, a guy just getting started with no mentor and having to find his own way, maybe.... see i was once in that position.... dont know the OP's circumstances but if he/she isnt seasoned and havent been around long, a seasoned peddler can see'em coming a mile away.... like u aid a dogman wouldnt want no part of that stuff....To the OP, if redboy is what u like, then I would try to find it more linebred off of good solid dogs...with inbreeding like that, the s*** will definitely float to the top....