1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Looking 4 bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by HBK, Jul 26, 2006.

1. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Anyone know where I can get more like this??

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=154900

More specifically her top side and her dams top side. I know where I can find the Nigereno stuff. Also any comments on any of the dogs in her first 3 gens. would be appreciated. I don't hear much about Clint Black, Gizmo and the Monster dogs but they are bred well.

Thanks in advance!
    HBK

2. dont know where you are but this blood is all over southernvirginia and north carolina.... couldnt tell you the exact person to contact , but , there is so much of it here, maybe i should see what its all about to see what the craze is.. not looking for a puppy but, i would like to get familiar with what the bloodlines are all about.. currently , i know only the one i got , turtlebuster-has jeep, honeybunch, and eli in it very far back,, has three mims champs and turtlebuster bottom side.....nice mix of gamedogs..seeing so many questions about bloodlines , think i venture out about town and see what these dogs got... we got sooooo much indian bolio.. jeep, gater, red boy, razors edge, gotti, and more if anyone can clue me in on these that would be great.. so many times the bloodline question has been brought up.. i just would like to know what these guys got in there yard** thanks

3. HBK

HBK Big Dog

If you find anyone with this blood please let me know. Thanks!!

hbk

4. runt

runt Big Dog

a nice heavy bred Eli dog

5. ROSE

ROSE Banned

THEREIS A LOT OF THIS FAMILY IN LOUISIANA.BUT BEWARE IT'S MOSTLY CONFORMATION BRED.(CH MARLBORO MAN) HIS LITTER MATE SIS BUCKY. LnL'S .TRUMP,LnL'S HATCH.BOTH QUIT BUT WHEN CROSSED TO THE MAVERICK LINE PRODUCED OKAY.ALSO CHECK WITH HOUSE OF BULL KENNELS THEY ADVERTISE THIS FAMILY AS WELL.

6. not allowed to give out breeders but if you have access to trading post and virginian pilot online you can check availability ... take alot of time to find your new pup... qualtiy local runs high but you still have the run of the mill people who think they can pull wool over your eyes... have them email you pics of the parents and bloodline then ask the registry if they had any problems concerning these breeders they will be able to tell you that.. one more thing i was taught champions may have been in the bloodline .. maybe even dozens of champions but ask them what has the blood done lately.... how have they made their dogs stand out from the rest. have they been tested.. how is the parent temperment do they have access to the last litter of the pair , how are they doing , any problems.. do they have anyone come back for resale of pups.. big thing that last one. .. people coming back for more dogs from same breeder means satisfaction .. means they aint tossing them in the nearest pound..then you want to know if inline or inbreeding has been used.. every time you inline or inbreed ,, not only are you multiplying the good traits but chances of traits you dont want coming into the line also occurs.. best of luck hope it helps ... now get out there and find your new baby

7. xXx

xXx Pup

Gizmo and Shotgun both produced a few pretty good ones. Had the good fortune to witness some of the offspring with my own eyes.

8. kshymkiw

kshymkiw Pup

I have 2 Razors Edge Males. They come from Gr. Ch Throwin Knuckles and Ch. Nevils Infamous Rizzo.

Great bloodline, bigger dogs 80-110 lbs. Short, Stocky. Check out my welcome post for picutres of my Males.

9. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Sorry if you misunderstood my post I am not looking for just any bloodline but rather those specifically in the ped. I posted.
    Also I have no intrest in Razors Edge bred dogs.

10. what is your location
    like i said this area has tons of nigereno, however finding one with the ped you want takes shopping..

11. masta of game

masta of game Banned

thats funny , iwas just looking at gizmo's pedigree and i opened this thread and it says gizmo lol.. oh wait i did a serach for gizmo..woops lol

just imagine the breeding

male

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=265645

female

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=283057

12. ThePostMan

ThePostMan Guest

The bottom side monster stuff is out on the east coast the top side is down south, I just did a similar breeding....no nigerino...sent you a pm

13. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Hopefully your PM is on the discussion of the bloodlines in the breeding and does not consist of a puppy sales pitch cause that is not allowed on this forum.

14. ThePostMan

ThePostMan Guest

My PM is just showing what I bred and have on the ground....I already posted the same thing on this board just showing the pups with no mention of anything for sale, I don't feel the need to post it all over the place or twice.

15. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

No problem just didn't want any cardinal rule to get violated.