1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lookin for stud in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by NOSEGUARD, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

2. CaliKid

CaliKid Pup

like i said this whole post is not true the dog with fucked up house is not on my yard but yes bread by me, im not going to get in a internet war with you boys like i said those that know know the truth .
    and my igloo's are packed with straw

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

so you
    breed dogs and home them in these situations? im confused as fuck here, there not your dogs and buddy pretended to be you ? or is this the same guy as day one?

4. CaliKid

CaliKid Pup

[​IMG][/IMG]let me make it clear the bitch with the fucked igloo is bread by me but not on my yard[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm not sure that it even matters at this point Buck. This whole thread has been nothing more than somebody trying to breed and post pics of other peoples dogs. I'm guessing Cali Kid owns the dogs with the decent chain lengths and straw around them but knows who owns the other dogs. I'm like you, if I gave a dog to somebody and then saw that mess I'd have to do something about it even if that meant building the box myself or taking the dog back.

6. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Yardboy can you send me the blue prints to this i had them saved on an old computer but i lost it when the computer crashed..thanks man

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah, pm sent. There's a thread called winters coming in the health section too where I learned a lot of good tips about insulation and types of plywood etc.

8. CaliKid

CaliKid Pup

THOSE WHO NEED TO KNOW KNOW I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT JUST WANT TO CLEAR MY NAME THAT MAYDAY PUP WAS A STUD FEE THAT LEFT MY YARD I ONLY HAVE LINE BREAD MAYDAY/ BUCK BLOOD JUST HERD SOMEONE WAS POSTING MY DOGS AND OR ABOUT I
    calikid

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

see thats more like it, at least they can get out of the eliments and are up off the dirt in shit weather!

i understand its nice to have homes for these dogs you bred , but at the point where someone impersonates you, and gets defensive when told the houses are inadaquit...id be a lil more picky when placing dogs, i had to go pick a hound up cause it wasnt being cared for same shit as you found your self in, but said fuckit, went right back and picked him up again, no feed or fresh water, dirt in the water bowls that was dry ass a bone the three times i went and checked on him, shit not cleaned up...it happens some peple just arnt cut out to be multi dog owners, one dog in a house there fine, get more than three outside and they chain rot forgoten hounds, dogs looked fine but lets face it a buddy once said to me these dogs could be on a chain 3ft long all ther life and still be tough as nails but why when its possible to provide more!

i ant gunna give shit where it aint due, or blast a guy ythat does no wrong, but wow i was shockeed at the pics i saw, and i have had a lot of dogs, 10-14 at times, and still they all got good houses, chains, and straw, and feed and water, even if im working crazy hours at work, its what you do when you raise dogs, they eat before i do no exceptions

10. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

im aint no bleeding heart, i just take pride in proper care and how i raise the dogs

11. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Calikid, thanks for clearing it up, regardless of if these are farm outs or dogs youve sold them to these fellas you may want to rethink if you want anything to do with them, NO ONE should be mentioning on here if any dog has had any "minutes" under its collar once let alone twice on here which he did.
    Yes the housing was crappy, way to crappy for someone who claims to be set for life, and if your friend is too poor to build a new house for the dog maybee you should hook your boy up NOSEGAURD as, pride may have gotten in the way, rock up to his place like a real friend with some beers, nails and some wood and knock one up i am sure he will appreciate it!

Yardboy that mill has turned out damn sexy its def tidied up well!

I wouldve closed this ages ago but i missed the thread, it has no more use so its now over!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.