1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lookin for stud in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by NOSEGUARD, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

thats a garadge you tard! jesus, i think im starting to understand this fool, he just plain retarded, and they got him winnin ribbons, cause he cant build no houses!

its like pullin teeth Yardboy his dogs will probqly die in them shit houses, and then we see them on the news under the lable another case of neglet in cali....:mad:

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Haha. That's in the barn you dumb fuck. That pile is left over from putting a new roof on it cause unlike you I know how to build/repair/upkeep shit. Just haven't felt the need to worry about the rest yet, it stays dry and that's all that matters. It's a fucking barn. :rolleyes: you know the things your daddy gets paid chump change to hang tobacco in???? Lmao. Why you worried about what I'm feeding??? Maybe I haven't found you worth showing a ped to.

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

its common knowledge! do your dogs a favor give them to bringbackup , maybe she feed and house them propely for yah!

4. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

so you posted for a friend ha??/ but i cant // thats what i did and all yall come up with is fix his house for him //while he lives 3 hours from me so im supoosed to go build him a house right?? no need to troll thats yard elfs job but you were askin for a stud for you and i was checkin for a friend and you all come up with nonsence//// yea i know he needs a better set up// so what hes not the only one//

WELL IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY?/AT THE END OF THE DAY ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHATS AT THE END OF YOUR LEASH.../// EVEN A BROKE CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY///

good night fellas maybe we can continue another day// buck at least you keep it real unlike yard elf// all good hell come around i understand its cold out

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

6. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

He'd just post it up. try and find yah a stud dog yardboy!:D tell all his readers hes tight like a hundred????

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i created a ped for him , i never once posted it ever! Fact, it was entered by me online thats all on pedsonline as his request, but where he posts it is his buisness!

the "Avon breeding" you were trolling about, and my ow so many litters! please only litter on there i had, is BHK's boris the bullet doger! and thats if his dams peds even on there anymore?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
  8. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

"At the end of the day all that matters is what's at the end of your leash"........lmfao. You could have Mayday himself at the end of a leash and he would be rip in 20 cause you wouldn't know the first thing about bringing him in. He'd be fat and out of shape dehydrated and have no stamina from losing all that energy shivering his ass off all night in half a chewed up piece of shit igloo house. Gtfo. No really, get the fuck out.

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Shit you're right, and I fell for it. Now he's gonna be on another forum talking about how he has access to that stud dog and try to act like a big dick kind of the same way he did here. Funny how he tried so hard to save face after that lame bitch in the beginning. He did try so hard. :)

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Which is more than you can say. And you're exactly right, all my dogs are untested curs. You will never see me say otherwise. That is a promise.

11. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

i think on my gyp the maximillion and art and other eli dogs are alot closer to that shit right there guy // you have to go like 20 generations back to find a bull dog all good at least you posted someone elses ped and not yours// best of luck with your love dogs///

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=365508

12. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

ah no matter how much you try to educate if they stuck on stupid, fuck i guess they stuck there!

just fix your house for the dogs, cause we dont give two shits about you!

just cause you show dogs for ribbons and chain a dog to a tree dont make you a dogman of any breed period! it about animal husbandry! and care!

13. Mako

Mako Pup

Noseguard- please learn to build a proper doghouse for your dogs and your friends' dogs.
    Winter is coming.
    It doesn't matter if he lives 3 hours away. Stop trying to be a 'gangsta that keeps it 1 hundred' and learn to be a man, learn some basic construction, learn to build with your hands and go help your friend out. Take pride in your dogs and improve their living conditions, and pass on the information to your circle. Like someone else said, the dog is only as good as the person feeding it.
    You said your set for life, then you should have no problem going and buying some tools, books and lumber.
    And also, I'm not trying to be mean but, you spell, speak and type like a 3rd grader who listens to too much rap music. Stop with the contrived gangta speak, it will get you nowhere in life. Slow down and type/spell properly. No one is going to take you seriously with the way you speak. Yo.
    So stop trying to be hard and keep it 'one hundred', cut the shit talking & pissing contest out and listen to the good advice people are giving you. All you had to say was, "yeah that house looks like shit, I'm working on building some better ones now, anyone have any advice on building a good dog house for a chain dog"? And trust me, this threat would've taken a completely different direction.

As far as your friend's dog is concerned- why does he want to breed her? She's a year old, too young to prove her worth as a breeder, as she shouldn't have any minutes under her collar at that age. The only reason to breed at that age is if your doing it strictly for tightening blood/genepool which isn't the case as your asking for random, unplanned stud service.

14. popper

popper CH Dog

i find it amazing how someone cannot head advice... its ashame

15. popper

popper CH Dog

LMAO keepin one hundre.........LOL.....

16. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

sho you write mako and it you noticed ive been said the set up is horrible but that is not the point as far as him wanting to breed his dog thats his buisness who are you or anybody to tell him not do??/ thanks for your input but what you say is just a rerun bro// and far as spellin i think that was meant for becky aka bucke for he the nonspeller on here... and it funny you tellin me about her bein to youn but here its posted that becky is lookin for a stud in canada with his in HEAT NOW need a rbj/eli stud??

but your not barkin up his tree now are you?? or is anyone?// guess its ok to post a lookin for stud bitch in heat now thread in canada but now america// so much for freedom of speach ha??? as we are all small fish in this ocean here who in the hell made becky and yard boy the big whales and are able to have pictures with shitty back grounds and posts juss like the one i posted??? but yet want to get on the next man?? people got internet issues and speak on only 2% of what they see// but hey they got to ammuse themselves some how??? but yea your right mako my dude needs a better set up as well as half the fucks who have dogs?? so if they need to get their rocks off then so be it?/ what they talkin about is old news/// angelfire been had that dog house set up and ive seen plenty and now i mean plenty of posts of folks knockin someone elses background but hey its ammusing i got a chuckle from it as well.. good luck on your puppy search if you havent found one yet.. take it easy/// hope this one wasnt too gangster for you??? have a good one mako

17. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Lmfao this thread sure got outta hand quick.For such SHITTY living conditions those dogs sure are awfully clean:D.With dogs bred like that what are you doing looking for a stud??Whats the matter ,ain't got no faith in em?Maybe if you quit giving all your money to that P.O.S sell out thief (VA) you could afford some decent houses,and chain setup ups.

Don't get all bent outta shape with me dude im just giving you a hard time.No need to respond to this because i don't believe half of what you say.

18. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

yea ive spent racks wit vic for bout ten years and that fucker burned me for 17 hundred on a bam bam ono breeding that fuckin snake// thanks for reminding me the last dog i got from him was weirdo bob//// and my patna doesnt really care for the mayday dogs for some strange reason// but hey its his shit besides that cross is already planned for me in bout four years// i feel you though james no hard feelings// have a good one guy// i know my nigga shit is like a wheres waldo book and you can just look and find everything wrong wit it... and trust i have faith in all my cuda shit as well as my eli/bolio/red devil blood// have a good one james

19. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

damn YARDBOY you turning like Jelet. now u are in every single post and beefing. if you dont like it just dont read or post. simple. leave them just alone lols

20. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

is that what he does??? he on everyones post talkin shit// I JUST THOUGHT HE WAS ON EVERYONES YARD PICKIN UP SHIT///

well maybe he gots nothin better to do while hes off work bein a yard elf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.