1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

lookin for stud in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by NOSEGUARD, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I'm still calling bullshit. If you had dogs like them you would know how stupid you look trying to breed the bitch in the OP. You would know damn good and well you'd get laughed at for even thinkin about feeding that waste of a chain spot. You wouldn't even waste your time fuckin with somebody who would want to breed that bitch. You're frontin now quit posting other people peds and talking about combines, it's dry snitchin and if they found out they wouldn't have no problem mowing your little weak ass down for it.

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

you never done nothin, you still like you started off in this post riddin on other peoples accomplishments. your a discrace man! My bro this My bro that, tell your bro when he poopin oput all them killer pups hit homehardware, home depo, rona, a fuckin scrap bin at a constucrion sight! build every dog you see a houe, then you might get respect, you think we gunna be your friend because of what people you claim to know have done, or not done, your retarted!

3. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

you got alot of stories but im thinkin there just that! Stories! :cool:

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Imagine that. Maybe you should tell the owner of that dog someone is trying to pass it off as their own then. :)

5. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

looks like you got somebodies left overs of a litter and you only wanted one but bought all three?? what a goober/ then you want to sell the others i guess that breedin didnt work out now did it becky?? looks like you stuck with those curs // NOBODY WANTED THEM SO NO ONE BOUGHT THEM //THATS WHY YOU KEPT THEM // RIGHT??? now you got you an in heat now post for a bitch you just bought?? and you want to talk about testin a dog??/ child please

6. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Yeah I got a good job, you can tell by the way I take care of my animals. What, you want me to say it again...........you on here trying to breed a fuckin cur, refer to post #1. Ain't seen a dog yet that gave me any reason to think you can prove they ain't. Not one. Now please don't go postin no pics of marked up dogs, the real owners wouldn't appreciate it.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

A fuckin puppy and a cur..........quit pretending.

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

they were bought at six wks old took 3 out of the 5 fool do you homework!:D

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

female and buck-shot were the pick of the litter,and the third was left with me by the breeder, cause of personal shit (his buisness not mine or your) and all are 14mos old fool! paid for them too and the wood and there feed, not just pretending to!;)

10. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

YEA YOUR RIGHT SHE DID TAKE THAT PICK AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH// BRING BACK UP WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER WHEN YOU SEEN HER AT THE SHOW?? SEE THERS A VOUCHER RIGHT THERE// MY SHIT PATNA// GET REAL KID AND POST THE PED OF THAT BAT EARED CUR// IF YOU NOT WORKIN HER THEN YOU SHOULD OF CLIPPED THEM[​IMG]

BRING BACK UP YOU REMEMBER HIM AT THE SHOW?? BY THE WAY HOW WAS THE LAST ONE I MISSED IT I WAS IN TAHOE???

11. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

boris is the only litter ever bred here, that was 5yrs ago now! lol never bred a dog here since, so if i choose i shall breed her, and if it takes i keep them, now that dont mean i give you permision to post them as yours, k chump!

12. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

so you lookin for a stud for a 14 mnth old dog too?? Aint that some shit/// you here that yard boy so cuz he keeps his yard up better then my dudes it is ok for him to look for a stud with his in heat now post on peds online??? Yall crap me up // this shit is sure fun thanks for makin my day off go so well yall folks is retarded// but real talk beck thats good you helped the breeder dude out // i dont hear you bitchin bout him for not keepin his whole litter// guess im the only one that cant do it///

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I don't clip ears on my dogs cause they're not a dick extension for me like they are for you. I don't feed my ego, I feed my dogs. By the way, another shitty yard pic up there, why am I not surprised??? And like I said if those were your dogs you'd be too embarrassed to start a thread with the OP bitch in it but whatever. Truth be told she's yours and all the other dogs you been postin aren't Chavez. Did you say work????

[​IMG]

14. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

nah i make my choices not others, but i try to help other make good ones too! but you just dont seem to take anything in, youd rather puck it back up, and learn the hardway, i bet we get update pics of the set up in even two weeks there will be no change i the set up! if i chose to breed a bitch thats fully grown and been threw her second heat , i will and thats my choice, but i got plans, whats your, you gunna change that set up or wait for an accident or a sick dog to change it up! :confused:

15. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

now thats some shit bring back up who i dont know at all but talked to her at a show says shes seen my dogs before// but they still arent mine// SOUNDS GOOD // have fun yard boy keep lookin at my ped if their entered by calli kid i have somethin to do with them// sorry about your luck yea one dog has a shitty home but non have shitty peds// all this time you YARD ELF haven posted one /// at least becky is woman enough to post stuff hes tryin to sell and breed/// wheres yo peds worm???

p.s bring back up get at me yea i snaked a couple picks from you and someone else of two of my girls i had out there.. thanks a million :dogtongue:

16. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

"i dont hear you bitchin bout him for not keepin his whole litter"

he was a peddler who had good dogs, thats it, he had no intentions of keeping any because of personal shit, but sire and dam were put down by spca, both were good hounds, that should of been givin away to me too but it was to late,

so you cant go knockin other breeders cause you lazy. you want good dogs you got to work for it nothing free in life!

the dogs are only as good as there raised, and if you spend more than 5mins with those dogs in them houses you would if you were any type of man or woman, pick up a hammer and finish the fuckin houses!

17. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

too busy pickin up the nextmans yard ha yard elf?? to busy makin houses when you need to pick up your own house// hmmm i wonder what the inside looks like///prolly hoarder status... atleast you tend to you curs

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Don't pay no attention to him Buck he's working with a mutt that's been inbred off scatterbred dogs putting up every picture he can find to try to save face. Even if those pretty papered dogs were his they wouldn't ever amount to shit because of the person behind the dog. He can't even build a fuckin box, he sure as hell ain't gonna do no good in a box. But hey, hopefully those dogs will win a couple ribbons before they get heartworms or parvo or some other fatal disease that he won't give a shit to take care of or know how.

19. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

i got 2 peds on mine entered by me , that i have no clue who owns them, i just posted them , dont give me that shit, i got nothing to do with AVONS BREEDINNG ,was just asked to post since i had peds online! lol that means nothing

and i only post what i have or am gunna do for me, not for others! have i ever sold pups? troll around for a bit then get back to me!

20. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

remember guy thats none of mine or yours buisness so why you puttin ol boy on blast like that// i not knockin anybody juss feedin off yall funny asses// this shit is really off the hook im amused:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.