1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look Whats Happen In My Neck Of The Woods

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by bigcespits, Jun 6, 2007.

1. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

MAN O MAN. STUPIED AZZ DOG HANDLER ALWAYS MESSING UP NOW MAYBE I NEED TO GET ALL MY DOGS REGISTER THUR THE CITY CAUSE OF STUPIED ASS PPL LIKE THIS GUY.IM TRYING TO STOP THE LAW TO TAKE AFFECT BUT WHEN ITS ONE PERSON TRYIN NUTHIN.i HOPE PPL IN HERE WILL SEND THE WRITER OF THIS A MESSAGE ABOUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BREED.THE MORE PPL WRITE HIM I BELIVE THE BETTER IT WILL BE.HERE IS THE EMAIL TO WHERE THE EMAILS NEED TO BE SENT TO. http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=43113

Contact reporter Steven Henshaw at 610-371-5028 or shenshaw@readingeagle.com.

HOPE SOME PPL HERE WILL GIVE THEM A LIGHT ON THIS BREED THANKS

2. Michele

Michele Guest

Well, if this statement is true, at least the dog can be adopted out to someone who is responsible.....

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

this sux man, thats a few miles from where i live at

4. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I find it interesting "witnesses" say he said "sic em BOY" But yet the dog is CLEARLY a FEMALE!

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Good catch. I didn't notice that...
    Yeah, this whole story is a shame...
    I don't know about all of you, but I can't believe they aren't Putting the dog down. I mean if it had attacked the neighbor's cat, then I'd say, "let it live," but attacking a child seems like grounds for the long sleep to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2007
  7. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

It looks like she just had been bred. I wonder how many times that happened in her 8 years. IMHO 8 is getting a bit old unless you are greedy.

8. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

That is rathar strange to say the least.I didnt think there were any cities that dont require dogs to be registerd through the city.They dont give a damn here abut how many dogs you have or what kind ,as long as they get thier money every year.You get the dog registered when you get it's yearly rabies vac.And it is cheaper if the dog is altered and if you have a fenced yard.

9. tjpitbull

tjpitbull Big Dog

What a dumb assss///