1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Look what we got

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by devonte151, Oct 13, 2013.

1. devonte151

devonte151 Fast Lane Bulldogs

Me and my boy a 25 lbs ground hog[​IMG][​IMG]

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good catch!

3. determination

determination Big Dog

Hahah yes you let him eat it? And what does this mean about spring.

4. devonte151

Yea thanks we was squirrel hunting but he caught a ground hog.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Nice catch and nice old Nova in the background,sink a few thousand in it and it'd be a bad,bad car. :-) I love the older Novas but the mid 70's are still cool cars

6. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

Lol... Great pic!!

7. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Nice catch. Brunswick stew!

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

LOL, I caught the Nova, too! Nice catches....that groundhog weighed 25lbs??!! Damn!

9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol that's funny...buncha car folks on here too huh....old schools always catch my eye

10. devonte151

There my cousins junk cars . Yea that think was heavy next time we get one i will eithet fry or stew andtske up to uncles